By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What're your gaming plans for the upcoming summer?

Summer's almost here and it's kinda empty for new games. We won't even get Smash Bros for 3DS.. So instead of a lot of new games, what games will you be playing this summer?

I'll probably stick with randomly replaying games I already have. There's enough fun to be had with them, and I don't really mind the wait for new games. 

Around the Network

Just bought Mario Kart 8... that, along with my backlog, should be enough.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

mario kart 8 3d world and start saving up for a ps4 :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I was going to play smash, but instead I will simply play my backlog and try to complete more of the KI:U achievemnents.

Also, I will buy some eshop games too.

I will get MK8 pretty soon and I think that's what I'll be playing all summer!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

My bigest plan is gamescom :)

Old PS3 fighting games apparently. Bought Mortal Kombat the other day (really enjoying it), will get my fill out of that then might try Soulcalibur 5 I think.

Hmm, pie.

I've got a backlog of 3DS titles I need to play, including Fire Emblem Awakening and Bravely Default. I also plan on getting a Wii U and playing lots of Mario Kart 8.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

MK8, Zelda Wind Waker, Super Mario 3D World, NSMBU, and loads of xbox games.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MK 8, super mario 3D world, dead rising 3, monster hunter 3 (3ds), pikmin 3.

alot of dota 2, league of legends and starcraft.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one