By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project CARS is now retail!?!

LemonSlice said:

The old box art is better, this one needs work.

Generic, eh?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
LemonSlice said:

The old box art is better, this one needs work.

Generic, eh?

Not as generic (it's not like the original isn't generic) buy too busy and overall badly done.

the game is a powershowcase for the wiiu, looks stunning.

34 years playing games.

Welllllllllllllll... at least now I can trade it in when I get bored of it

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
RolStoppable said:
Bad box art, and the worst thing is that it is a game for babies. Come on, I am not three years old.

they both suck TBH. SO I don't knwo if a third attempt would help lol. Maybe someone on these forums should design one and post it to Namco and on MiiVerse and get the moementum going.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Seems like this will be a rather large download.

potentially retail only for wiiu so non-premium owners can actually play it. 

Crummy box art for a genre where it's easy. Hot car sliding into a wet corner, covered with rain, moody skies in the background. (for bonus points make it a screen shot from the PC version)

RolStoppable said:
Bad box art, and the worst thing is that it is a game for babies. Come on, I am not three years old.

Its all Nintendos fault, they make everything they touch a kiddy game... ((( First Bayonetta, now this... What next, FFV for E???

ZyroXZ2 said:
Was definitely a digital game, especially considering it's "indie", and indie developers generally save a TON of costs on marketing and print materials by going digital only.

Retail sells alot better though.

So they changed the generic "man with a gun" box art to a "man with a helmet" box art
Hopefully that helps it to sell XD