By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order is visually engrossing, but uninspiring once you start playing - MMGN

My feelings exactly...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Yeah, I kinda thought the same when I saw the E3 demo. I just don't find the gameplay exciting at all.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Ucell said:
So as expected, jealous owners of other consoles are hating on this game. Let me give you the real picture of the game, from a more reputable source IGN.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=185498&page=1#6

I hardly call IGN a reputable source especially after their The Last Guardian cancellation fiasco. However, Colin does a really good job describing the atmosphere and nuances of the E3 demo. He also understands what Ready At Dawn's vision is for The Order, in which it is offering a unique experience through storytelling.

Aura7541 said:
Ucell said:
So as expected, jealous owners of other consoles are hating on this game. Let me give you the real picture of the game, from a more reputable source IGN.

I hardly call IGN a reputable source especially after their The Last Guardian cancellation fiasco. However, Colin does a really good job describing the atmosphere and nuances of the E3 demo. He also understands what Ready At Dawn's vision is for The Order, in which it is offering a unique experience through storytelling.

IGN is certainly more reputable than MMGN.

I just came here to enlighten these haters about how the game is actually turning out to be.

Ucell said:
Aura7541 said:
Ucell said:

I just came here to enlighten these haters about how the game is actually turning out to be.

I won't deny that IGN is more reputable than MMGN. I'm just saying don't judge articles by the name of sites, but rather by how well the journalists write their articles. IGN's article is better not because it's from IGN, but Colin had a much better understanding of what Ready At Dawn is trying to achieve.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Ucell said:
Aura7541 said:
Ucell said:

I won't deny that IGN is more reputable than MMGN. I'm just saying don't judge articles by the name of sites, but rather by how well the journalists write their articles. IGN's article is better not because it's from IGN, but Colin had a much better understanding of what Ready At Dawn is trying to achieve.

That also has to do with IGN giving a real preview of the game rather than trying to get hits from fanboys of other consoles and mindless haters.

Biggest dissapointment ever.

Rafux said:
Biggest dissapointment ever.

Biggest hyperbole ever.

Yep, haters coming in with bias. It happens to all exclusives on all platforms.

This game is receiving the same degree of scorn/scrutiny Ryse received in the months before release.

The risk of another mid 6s meta are high.