By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you want Nintendo to buy Capcom, let them know on Twitter.

Tagged games:

Since when Cap is that desperate? Last time I heard they were investing some millions in research.. If there's money for research then it's ok

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network

I actually think ninendo buying multiple smaller developers with talent would be better..just look at retro studios, monolith soft, and next level games

VanceIX said:
TM25 said:
Nintendo aren't going to spend the requisite money based off of twitter trends so I wouldn't bother.

This.

Nintendo will buy Capcom only if they absolutely feel they need the franchises, if not they'll pass. Social media has never facilitated a major aquisition

Obviously but it shows that fans want it and that they support. If Nintendo were financially stable to buy Cap then fan support will encourage it even more.

marioboy2004 said:
I actually think ninendo buying multiple smaller developers with talent would be better..just look at retro studios, monolith soft, and next level games

nintendo can buy a few small studios and capcon

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Oh yes, Nintendo's choices will be influenced by a few fans on social media. Doesn't hurt to try if you're that determined I suppose.

Still tipping Square-Enix to make the purchase for me if anyone does. Capcom on mobile is a go!

Also just how many more threads on this do we need anyway?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
marioboy2004 said:

nintendo can buy a few small studios and capcon

True. 

...and they didnt purchase Next Level Games btw...

I made a thread dedicated to operation #Nintencom. Check it out here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=185420&page=1

Ok, I'll tell Sony to buy Capcom

Conegamer said:
Oh yes, Nintendo's choices will be influenced by a few fans on social media. Doesn't hurt to try if you're that determined I suppose.

Still tipping Square-Enix to make the purchase for me if anyone does. Capcom on mobile is a go!

it can help. Oh and SE are not big enough to acquire such a company. Well at least I don't think so. Ninty is the only Japanese company that is financially healthy enough to purchase ALL shares of Capcom. They can also just buy 51 percent to have ownership.

eFKac said:
Looks like Wii U and 3DS software drought is hitting Nintendo fans hard.

It's no secret Nintendo needs a broader base of franchises to remain successful.

But what I find interesting is this whole posture from Capcom. Basically they're saying: "If you have the money, you can tell us whatever you want us to do regardless of whether it fits our current agenda".

Would you rather have Facebook buy Capcom?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016