By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2014: Best in Show

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
O.o

No Zelda U?

As much as I love Zelda, and as much as I believe Zelda for WiiU will be great (greater, maybe, than any game on this list) there just was not enough actual content shown to earn it a spot. Same goes for Uncharted and several other titles.

Agreed.

Around the Network

Glad to see Splatoon get even more love! The game deserves it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Nice choice for Number 1. I like that game too and hope more comes as the year goes by (more classes, stages, etc.)
My personal top 5:
5. Batman Arkham Knight
4. Zelda U
3. Hyrule Warriors
2. Xenoblade X
1. Bayonetta 2

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
O.o

No Zelda U?

As much as I love Zelda, and as much as I believe Zelda for WiiU will be great (greater, maybe, than any game on this list) there just was not enough actual content shown to earn it a spot. Same goes for Uncharted and several other titles.

Strongly agree with the principle of neglecting games that don't actually show gameplay

That wouldn't be my list, but then again, I still haven't got around to watching all the videos from E3

But going entirely against my rule, Battlefront and Uncharted 4 were the most exciting games for me

With actual gameplay, Far Cry 4 and AC Unity were the most exciting for me. I haven't watched any of the Destiny footage, but playing the alpha hasn't blown me away

The number 1 is spot on. Good job, Veknoid.