By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Five reasons why I am the most likeable Nintendo fan on VGC

Do you like Rol?

Meh. 68 25.86%

Hmph. 22 8.37%

Blargh. 36 13.69%

Burp. 54 20.53%

Zzzzz. 83 31.56%

Total:263

You need to replace the "I" in the title with gergroy if you want the thread to be true...

Around the Network

*shakes hand*

I'm the least bias person ever. I have no problem with you. :)

I don't rol. toastboy is still here, so... I don't know. I'm confused

Click HERE and be happy 

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
Yeah, maybe.

But only because I left for about a year.

That's your problem, not mine.

Besides, you came back at least in part because of me. So I win again.

@gergroy: You am no good at English.

I good!  I degree English!  Me best!

Well, that was convincing. I won't argue with you about this Rol. But then again, I'm one of the most likeable too around here, because

Around the Network

Badgenome, trashleg and d21lewis are still on top of my favourite VGC users, and there are others too, but let me see... I can reserve for you the place just above Spurge!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I was ready to enter this thread with "Heresy! Rol is the most likeable Nintendofan!" lol

I LOVE ICELAND!

amp316 said:
Yeah, maybe.

But only because I left for about a year.

Yup. And noname doesn't have a name. 

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Huh I thought you were a Sony Fanboy :O

I don't...I can't argue against...this...

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank