By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, I am playing WATCH_DOGS on PS4.

Tagged games:

Watch_Dogs (PS4)?

Nice game. 58 42.65%

Really crappy. 78 57.35%

Total:136

bought, played an hour, haven't touched it since............

I hope to finish it..........some day.........

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network
KingKazuma34 said:
BigBrain said:
KingKazuma34 said:
I actually beat the game on Pc the week it came out. I thought the game was ok, not great but maybe a 6.5/10 for me. The gameplay got kind of repetitive for me and the sequences where you have to run away from enemys was beyond awful. The enemy really cheats in this game and it takes the fun out of it lol

Enemy cheats how? Never saw that once.

Youve never noticed how cops magically can stay with you in their SUV's compared to a bike or a sports car, or how you hack a whole bunch of stuff and they still get through even if you did it perfectly timed? How about when you break the line or sight but the cops magically still know where you are lol

They don't know where I am once I lose them, none of what you describe happens in my game.............losing the cops is too easy if anything.

Played it for like an hour on my PC, but it crashed every few minutes so far.
Havent touched it since a while now, might be trying it soon again.
Its just not enjoyable if it crashes every few minutes or uplay just goes down.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I have it too and i found it a very fresh game. As you say many thinks like graphics aren't what was promised but it still a pretty nice game.

I give it an 8,5 out of 10 and i consider it with infamous the two best games ps4 has so far.

BigBrain said:
homer said:
BigBrain said:
homer said:

Calm your tits. You're starting to get upset. Don't let toys get you upset. I don't really have to show you one game that that has x not to die because you already gave me great examples. Uncharted the entire series. Infamous 2 any time you fight a monster it will end in a QTE or have multiple in the battle itself. If you played that game, you probably remember how frequent and annoying these were. Heavy Rain might as well be a giant QTE. With all the gimping Socom 4 took, I find it hard to believe there are no QTEs in it. Killzone 3 as well. Resident Evil 5 and 6 also. That was just me spitballing from the top of my head. In conclusion, you clearly never played Infamous 2 or you would not have made such an ignorant statement.

Not one of those games has Press X to not die, that is hyperbole...they have toones of core gameplay, a few QTE cinematics doesn;t mean the entire game is designed around press X to not die that is trolling quite frankly.....Kz has them to open doors,,,how is thet press X to not die?? Almost every modern game even nintendo has a few QTEs for interaction..Saying sony only makes games designed arount tutorials and press X to not die is not reality and trolling.

Heacy rain is the only one but that is an interactive movie, none of the others are...............Who is ignorant? Id you played those games you would know it's not me.

Please show me once I can just rpess X to not die in a cinematic in ncharted, Infamous 2, please show me a videoi, or describe where...I am waiting.....

Nintendo knows console gaming so well they have zero support from consumer, developers and indies...The gamer is deciding who knows console gaming, news flash, it is not ninjtendo.

Remember whem you are walking through the jungle in Uncharted Drake's Fortune and if you walk through a trap you have to press a button or you die from getting impaled. Remember the boss battle on the train with the general where he grabs you. Here are a few instances of QTE's but if you seriously don't remember them in the games I listed, I am curious of what you did remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUH-0mpopNs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISffods2NxQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5OYJmrv6P8

Those were just the easy picking. Pay particular attention to the last one. It's the final boss of Infamous 2.

Didnt say they never ahd QTE's LMAO english you you speak it? Cinematic QTEs <> gams that have press x to not die and playable tutorials,,,try and keep up/
 Next time before jumping in on a conversation., understand what is being discussed. Gamers are deciding who knows gaming bets..it is not nintendo they are choosing.

That is 1 game in the entire library Sony makes games for all genres types of games...................Nintendo does not. There games are simplistic, aimed at young kids, and lack many genres...therefore there current situation.  How many palformers does one need? Making the same franchises with zero new good IP;s for 15 yeras is NOT what gamers need.

You said "please show me once." You are very silly.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

I'm stuck watching some gameplay videos because I wanna wait to buy it on PS4. While the graphics aren't what we were expecting, the game looks like a lot of fun. The hacking looks damn nice, the story, while predictable, looks interesting.

PullusPardus said:
For the billionth time, why do people care about graphics on a console? just get a PC if you only buy games for their graphics.

Nintendo is the only company that gets "Console gaming"

Thank you

Gta 5 >= Sleeping Dogs >>>>>>>>>>> Watch Dogs

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Bruxel said:

those are the graphics on ps4? Looks like a last generation game

In person they look decent, a lot like AC4 or Dead Rising 3, but with some little details that look better than the rest, like fire, smoke, explosions...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

RealGamingExpert said:
Played it for like an hour on my PC, but it crashed every few minutes so far.
Havent touched it since a while now, might be trying it soon again.
Its just not enjoyable if it crashes every few minutes or uplay just goes down.

That sucks =/ Sorry to hear it.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.