By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, I am playing WATCH_DOGS on PS4.

Tagged games:

Watch_Dogs (PS4)?

Nice game. 58 42.65%

Really crappy. 78 57.35%

Total:136
BigBrain said:
PullusPardus said:

Nintendo is the only company that gets "Console gaming"

Total BS....Not every game comes to PC nor does every care about PC. Sony understands console gaming betetr then anyone, no multiplatform or indie support is Not what console gaming is. Just because ps4 has good graphcis does not mean everythign else is ignored.

Sure... they keep talking about "1080p" and "60 FPS" and then make linear "Press X to not die" games, thats totally what console gaming about.

User was moderated for this post (and the next one) - Conegamer

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
BigBrain said:
PullusPardus said:

Total BS....Not every game comes to PC nor does every care about PC. Sony understands console gaming betetr then anyone, no multiplatform or indie support is Not what console gaming is. Just because ps4 has good graphcis does not mean everythign else is ignored.

Sure... they keep talking about "1080p" and "60 FPS" and then make linear "Press X to not die" games, thats totally what console gaming about.

Hyperbole at it's finest..... Either come up with a real argument or.... Who is They? Gamers? That's not sony's fault. Infamous has press X to not die? Destiny? Uncharted? Drive club? Blood borne?  LIttle big planet? Jouney?  Demons SoulS? Killzone?Most of thosae don't have a single qte.   Try harder. Name 1 game on PS4 I can rpess X not to die....I'm waiitng.

Sony has every genre, type of game covered Nintendo does not, not even close.

Making a console that has zero developer and indie support and has massive droughts, poor online is console gaming?

Good graphics and good games co-exist......amazing I know.

PullusPardus said:
BigBrain said:
PullusPardus said:

wow what the hell are you even talking about. 

PullusPardus said:
For the billionth time, why do people care about graphics on a console? just get a PC if you only buy games for their graphics.

Not everyone can afford to spend thousands to build a top of the line gaming PC, doesn't mean they shouldn't have standards for the new £350 console they just bought. Heck, even Nintendo chose to go with a pretty heavy graphical bump over the Wii.

People can want both nice visuals and nice gameplay. Humans are cool like that. 

PullusPardus said:
BigBrain said:
PullusPardus said:

Wow.. Easy now flamer!

Around the Network
BigBrain said:
PullusPardus said:
BigBrain said:
PullusPardus said:

Hyperbole at it's finest..... Either come up with a real argument or.... Who is They? Gamers? That's not sony's fault. Infamous has press X to not die? Destiny? Uncharted? Drive club? Blood borne?  LIttle big planet? Jouney?  Demons SoulS? Killzone?Most of thosae don't have a single qte.   Try harder. Name 1 game on PS4 I can rpess X not to die....I'm waiitng.

Making a console that has zero developer and indie support and has massive droughts, poor online is console gaming?

I can't speak for Infamous second son, but Infamous 2 had its fair share of QTE's. Uncharted had plenty as well. Killzone 3 did have some I'm pretty sure or maybe I'm thinking about the cinematic melees. You haven't ever played Bloodborne, Destiny or Drive Club so you should probably shut up about those.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

those are the graphics on ps4? Looks like a last generation game

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

It was fun and easy platinum trophy,

homer said:
BigBrain said:
PullusPardus said:
BigBrain said:
PullusPardus said:

I can't speak for Infamous second son, but Infamous 2 had its fair share of QTE's. Uncharted had plenty as well. Killzone 3 did have some I'm pretty sure or maybe I'm thinking about the cinematic melees. You haven't ever played Bloodborne, Destiny or Drive Club so you should probably shut up about those.

No it didn't and havign a few QTE;s in interactive sequencers like almost all game sin 2014 is not PRESS X to not die.... Bloodborne is a demos souls sucessor....it won;t have a single QTE, neither does LBP, Killzonr, MAG, Socom, Drive club is a racer LMAO how will it have QTE;s?QTE <> Press X to not dies...troll harder. Havign QTE in a few sectiosn is normal most of the games doesn't.

You should probablt shut up trolling..because what you said was total BS. Show me one game that has press X to not die in it.

I found it pretty fun, finished the story proably gonna go back to it eventually