By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 2 might not hit 1080p - guiz we need to talk about this

Tagged games:

Weedlab said:
It makes sense given that 2 is getting redone significantly compared to the others.

Don't be so logical :)

Around the Network
iceland said:
DerNebel said:
Just so I understand this right, Halo 1, 3 and 4 are basically going to be remasters comparable to TLOU on PS4, while Halo 2 will be completely rebuild for X1, right?

The campaign and I think 6 MP maps will be getting the full remake treatment.

Ok, I guess that explains the difficulty with achieving 1080p/60fps on Halo 2.

I think they will get there but its just the campaign that may not hit 1080p due to it running two engines at the same time. The multi will be 1080p

Would be great if they didnt mentioned 1080p at all. Emphasis should be done on 60 fps. Its really hard work for them.

Tlou on ps4 is in no way comparable for nearly infinite reasons. Add to that 343i honestly are bad Deva. Microsoft should find a better outfit to handle this.

Around the Network

Even exclusive games can't hit 1080p.

Really? Wtf

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

oh noes! :o
#dealbreaker

Seece said:
DerNebel said:
Just so I understand this right, Halo 1, 3 and 4 are basically going to be remasters comparable to TLOU on PS4, while Halo 2 will be completely rebuild for X1, right?

Pretty much yeah, which is probably why it's proving difficult, it's the only game that wasn't on 360.

Sounds about right.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

That is really worrying, if even their biggest studio cant do that for a remake...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m