By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN's top 5 game announcements of E3

Areym said:

as much as I love Uncharted and feel indifferent about zelda, neither one should have been in the list. We all knew they were coming.

Agreed terrible list just using the BIG names, bloodborne is easily one of the biggest announcements, even something like no mans sky wow'd a lot of people.

Around the Network
TheBoneCollector said:
Areym said:

as much as I love Uncharted and feel indifferent about zelda, neither one should have been in the list. We all knew they were coming.

Agreed terrible list just using the BIG names, bloodborne is easily one of the biggest announcements, even something like no mans sky wow'd a lot of people.

No Man's Sky was revealed previously, though.

Imaginedvl said:
Raziel123 said:
No. GTA and Halo should not be there

And why did they even pick games that weren't playable? ffs, there were plenty of playable games at the event, why not pick from those?

I disagree. The game is supposed to be out at the end of next year. Nobody was expecting to have a change to get a hand on MP beta this year.

I would challenge GTA and Uncharted instead. GTA because, well, it is just a already out there (was still a surprise) and for Uncharted, it is just so expected to get this on the PS4 anyway (it was just a matter of announcing it) but it is a 2015 game and they just announced the game will come, nothing like the Halo 5 beta which is coming this year.

I would actually put the PS4 Destiny Alpha or Bloodstone in that list instead of Uncharted. These 2 were, imo, pretty cool for PS4 users.

It was a big suprise. I agree with Rainbow Six too, this game was unexpected :) (as an old Xbox gamer, this game means a lot!).

most people never get the op, or what the op ist about

ur totally right.

Zelda does not even have a title. No real gameplay was shown. How is this announcement any different from the last Zelda build they showed on Wii U? Not much of an announcement really. Uncharted 4 and Halo were both already known.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I get Zelda and Uncharted but IGN man... First that shit top 100 games list and now this... Step up ur game u whores (and no, I am not talking about their girls)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
TheBoneCollector said:

A cgi trailewr was the best thing shown? No.

It wasn't CGI.

Signalstar said:
Zelda does not even have a title. No real gameplay was shown. How is this announcement any different from the last Zelda build they showed on Wii U? Not much of an announcement really. Uncharted 4 and Halo were both already known.

Actually, it's very different.  The E3 '11 tech demo was just that.  Nothing about the game or how it would play was ever mentioned, nor was the visual style ever confirmed.  Very different this time around.

OT:  Definitely agree with Zelda as #1 and Uncharted on the list as well.

spemanig said:
TheBoneCollector said:

A cgi trailewr was the best thing shown? No.

It wasn't CGI.

Whatever we didnt see anyt5hing and it was not impressive or anything we didnt expect or see before.

The only thing I can agree with is Rainbow6 and Zelda making the list. A port, a beta and an already announced game? IGN is just silly.

4 ≈ One

TheBoneCollector said:

Whatever we didnt see anyt5hing and it was not impressive or anything we didnt expect or see before.

It was better than what we expected. The environment was destructable. The lighting and shadows were sophisticated. The particles where great. The artstyle was jaw-droppingly beautiful and timeless. The world was vast, open, and seamless. Oh, and it's a Zelda game.