By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I played "The Order 1886"

Eddie_Raja said:
AndrewWK said:
Eddie_Raja said:

If it has average to slightly above average gameplay, but also worldclass graphics and an amazing story I could still see it getting a meta of around 85.

The Last of Us had average gameplay above average graphics and a great story. The Metascore of The Last of Us is 95 so you know, in the end gameplay don´t matter that much

Ok I am gonna have to disagree on that one.  IMO The Last of Us had WAY above average gameplay...

WAY above average? Well all right

What about Uncharted that had average gameplay, and the sequels where great, so you see it can work after all.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:

I guess it will, I intend to buy it as soon as it launches. I am interested in: Batman Arkhan Knigh, Uncharted 4, LittleBigPlanet 3, The Order andmaybe Far Cry 4.

I can tell you about LBP3 and Far Cry 4 as well. I have played those two games to. LBP is another LBP game which is welcome since the last one of those was 2011. If you like those games I think you will like this one as well, if not its not going to win you over. 

And I would apply the same for Far Cry 4

How does the blacksight work on The Order?

Mikeanheath said:
How does the blacksight work on The Order?

I don´t know I haven´t gotten the chance to use it.

AndrewWK said:
Eddie_Raja said:
AndrewWK said:
Eddie_Raja said:

If it has average to slightly above average gameplay, but also worldclass graphics and an amazing story I could still see it getting a meta of around 85.

The Last of Us had average gameplay above average graphics and a great story. The Metascore of The Last of Us is 95 so you know, in the end gameplay don´t matter that much

Ok I am gonna have to disagree on that one.  IMO The Last of Us had WAY above average gameplay...

What about Uncharted that had average gameplay, and the sequels where great, so you see it can work after all.

Again lol I would put Uncharted's gameplay far above average.  Not as good as TLoU, but definetly far better than the likes of COD or the grand majority of TPS'.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Around the Network
Eddie_Raja said:
AndrewWK said:
Eddie_Raja said:

Again lol I would put Uncharted's gameplay far above average.  Not as good as TLoU, but definetly far better than the likes of COD or the grand majority of TPS'.

Are you kidding or just messing with me right now. 

You do know what gameplay means right?

AndrewWK said:
Eddie_Raja said:
AndrewWK said:
Eddie_Raja said:

Are you kidding or just messing with me right now. 

You do know what gameplay means right?

Yes I do.  Uncharted 1 was one of the first cover-based shooters that that had excellent pacing and refreshing platforming.  Uncharted 2 continued this while improving all gameplay mechanics.  Then Uncharted 3 continued this theme and added an excellent Melee system, but by UC3 I will admit the system was getting a little old.  But still it was far above average.  Why do you know what pacing is?  

I mean these games didn't just get good reviews because of story and graphics.  That's not a 10, and uncharted 2 and 3 got mostly 10's.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

How is the AI?