By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should the original Xenoblade be added to X

Tagged games:

AshKetchum1992 said:
gergroy said:
AshKetchum1992 said:

You're being really selfish and it doesn't even need to be a port since the Wii U can play Wii games.

btw I've also played it and that doesn't mean I don't want more people to play it.

How is he being selfish?  You are the one wanting nintenso to include the game for free with X...

Then why he doen't want this to happen? Even if this couln't happen, this would be a good way for more people to play Xenoblade

And you are the one that wants the developer to do a ton of extra work porting the game over to the wii u, and then give it away for free.  Who is being selfish here?  Youre demanding hundreds, if not thousands of hours of work from a developer with no additional compensation...

Around the Network
gergroy said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
gergroy said:
AshKetchum1992 said:

You're being really selfish and it doesn't even need to be a port since the Wii U can play Wii games.

btw I've also played it and that doesn't mean I don't want more people to play it.

How is he being selfish?  You are the one wanting nintenso to include the game for free with X...

Then why he doen't want this to happen? Even if this couln't happen, this would be a good way for more people to play Xenoblade

And you are the one that wants the developer to do a ton of extra work porting the game over to the wii u, and then give it away for free.  Who is being selfish here?  Youre demanding hundreds, if not thousands of hours of work from a developer with no additional compensation...

How am I being selfish if I'm not saying this for myself (since I've already played this game to death), I'm saying this for all the people who have not played it, and it doesn't even need to be a port since the Wii U can play Wii games.

No cause then that makes my copy worthless, when right now rare and people are will to pay good money for it.

gergroy said:

I dont think it needs to be added to X, but it would be nice to get an hd re-release of it

A re-release would make sense. It would make a nice boost for sales.

From now on every game series should always have all its prequels in the game.

You just don't buy a game, you buy a franchise.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
AshKetchum1992 said:
gergroy said:

How am I being selfish if I'm not saying this for myself (since I've already played this game to death), I'm saying this for all the people who have not played it, and it doesn't even need to be a port since the Wii U can play Wii games.

It would have to be ported, because it would require a controller that doesnt come standard.  Even if they didnt port it (something nintendo would never allow) it would still cost money and eat into the profit margin of the game.  The developers would make less profit.  

Any scenario you look at, you are wanting something for nothing.  Even if it isnt for you, the developers get the shaft in the end.  Your statements strike me as far more selfish than arthurs...

Not for free, but it would be cool to get a remaster in HD.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

gergroy said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
gergroy said:

It would have to be ported, because it would require a controller that doesnt come standard.  Even if they didnt port it (something nintendo would never allow) it would still cost money and eat into the profit margin of the game.  The developers would make less profit.  

Any scenario you look at, you are wanting something for nothing.  Even if it isnt for you, the developers get the shaft in the end.  Your statements strike me as far more selfish than arthurs...

I would be selfish if I was talking for me and honestly it doesn't bother me if this never happens, I just said it for the peple who didn't play Xenoblade but whatever makes you happy...

Bayonetta was included because the stories are connected and the first one never appeared on Nintendo consoles. Xenoblade and X are not related and the original was released on a console that the WiiU is 100% backwards compatible with.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Can't you already play Xenoblade on the Wii U? Wth.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.