By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should the original Xenoblade be added to X

Tagged games:

goulibouli said:
Would be great if it was included, but they'll milk it and release a remastered version.

Meanwhile, emulation...

No they won't, there is just no reason to re-release it so they won't. That's what it really comes down to. 

Around the Network

Xenoblade was very bad distributed.
U just cant find a copy for the normal price. It would be very good to get the 2 games for 60$.

A hd remaster of operation rainfall would also be nice.

ktay95 said:
Metrium said:
Xenoblade Chronicles X is as much of a sequel to the original Xenoblade as Final Fantasy 13 is a sequel to Final Fantasy 12 or atleast as much as Twilight Princess is a sequel to Majora's Mask.

Technically it is a sequel 😁 

It even features the protagonist of MM 

I know, that is why I chose those two as a example. They are sequels in the timeline but have almost no links what soever between the two. They don't have the same protagonist or princess. The only links between the two is that the skeleton teaching new moves is the ghost of MM's protagonist and the fact that we know now that Ganon was imprisoned because of what happened in OoT but at the time of release we did'nt know spicificaly that it was because of the events in OoT, we could have guessed but no one could confirm it. So basicaly what I'm saying is that other than the timeline, these two games are not sequels at all, it's not like you'd be lost in the story and would have no idea who the characters were if you did'nt play OoT before TP.

At first I expected no link between Xenoblade and X at all. But now I think they will have little snods similar to what they did between TP and MM/OoT. What made me believe this is the inclusion of a Popon (or whatever they were called) like Rikki in the trailer. But I think the similarities will end there.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Skidonti said:

They should also include copies of Assassin's Creed 3 and 4 with 5, because I missed those ones.
And why wasn't Spirit Tracks or a free LttP download included with A Link Between Worlds?

Also I missed all of Kirby's SNES catalogue, so I'd appreciate it if you could include those with Rainbow Curse, please?

And if you ever make a sequel to Infinite Space on Nintendo DS can you include a copy of the original game with it too? It's hard to find now.

Oh and I can't play SMT Nocturne on Nintendo consoles, so why wasn't I given that for free when I purchased the sequel SMTIV on 3DS last year?

ANd why didn't we get a copy of Luigi's Mansion along with Dark Moon? Being on the Gamecube a lot of people missed it!

A copy of Tales of Symphonia should have come with Dawn of the World that released on the Wii!

You're being ridiculous, the difference between Xenoblade and those games is that Xenoblade is much more difficult to find and more expensive to get.

AshKetchum1992 said:
Skidonti said:

They should also include copies of Assassin's Creed 3 and 4 with 5, because I missed those ones.
And why wasn't Spirit Tracks or a free LttP download included with A Link Between Worlds?

Also I missed all of Kirby's SNES catalogue, so I'd appreciate it if you could include those with Rainbow Curse, please?

And if you ever make a sequel to Infinite Space on Nintendo DS can you include a copy of the original game with it too? It's hard to find now.

Oh and I can't play SMT Nocturne on Nintendo consoles, so why wasn't I given that for free when I purchased the sequel SMTIV on 3DS last year?

ANd why didn't we get a copy of Luigi's Mansion along with Dark Moon? Being on the Gamecube a lot of people missed it!

A copy of Tales of Symphonia should have come with Dawn of the World that released on the Wii!

You're being ridiculous, the difference between Xenoblade and those games is that Xenoblade is much more difficult to find and more expensive to get.

Well, the huge part of the Xenoblade bubble that once had loose copies selling for over $100 burst in October last year. You can find multiple auctions for complete copies a week ending below the launch price of $50 on ebay.

Also Kirby Dream Land 3 and Super Star are pretty expensive. Infinite Space is expensive too. Most of the others I name will still run you $25.

But the point is there's no need to always bundle prequels. maybe release them as digital download.

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
Depends if Nintendo is still in desperation mode like it is with Mario Kart 8 and Bayonetta. But I've said before that it just needs to throw XBC and other high demand games on the eShop without any explanation, given the high price tag of used copies. I was looking at the price of some used GBA games on Amazon earlier, and some of them are in the $100+ range. If there's that much demand for a USED game, then be the one to satisfy the demand!

Don't use Amazon for a demand level. Those prices are BS. The Wireless Genesis controller goes for $130 there. Which is a joke.

No, but it should get its own HD remake. However, the stories of Xenosaga, Xenoblade and Xenoblade X are related and play in the same meta-universe. A part of the Xenoblade Chronicles ending shows that very clearly.

(major spoilers) https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BtcfMP_72zg#t=35

I have a straightforward solution: give Xenoblade a touch-up and release it for $30 or $40 on Wii U. Give everyone who buys XCX a free download code for it, or at least everyone who pre-orders it.

An HD port would make me most happy, but packing it in would also bring a smile to my face :) They should go for one of these.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

HD remake, no extra cost. I'm in.