By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which version of Grand Theft Auto IV are you gonna

I intend to purchase the Xbox 360 version.

Around the Network

Xbox 360, depends on what my mates buy it on also.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

PS3 version.

EDIT: Because i don't own an X360. 

THE NETHERLANDS

Neither, even if this was on the Wii, I have grown tired of the franchise and had my fill with GTA3 on the PS2. I fear this will turn out like Halo 3. 6 million + gamers will rush out to buy it on launch then sales will come to an utter halt shortly afterwards as everyone slowly comes to term with the fact they've bought a virtually stale game. Like Halo 3 this will be something no one will really talk about and it will be something for the most part ignored.

the xbox360 version, extra content ftw

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

The extra content will find it's way somehow to PSN... Or atleast, maybe other extra content.

THE NETHERLANDS

The Special Edition on X360 for $150 AU ($80US). The extra goodies include sound track, duffle bag, key ring and lock box.
My other exclusive games I will buy this year will include: Ninja Gaiden 2, Fable 2 and Gears of War2!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarcraftManiac said:
kirby007 said:

The extra content will find it's way somehow to PSN...

well don't count on it, but for you i will hope it will do ;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

As far as I knew Halo 3 sales were still largish and the game was constantly in a tussle with CoD4 for the most played title on Live........

Anyone that has a choice and isn't purchasing the Xbox 360 version is a fool. According to Rockstar it is the 'definitive' version.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

If I want it, I'll wait for the PC version.