By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which version of Grand Theft Auto IV are you gonna

kirby007 said:
StarcraftManiac said:
kirby007 said:
the xbox360 version, extra content ftw

The extra content will find it's way somehow to PSN...

well don't count on it, but for you i will hope it will do ;)

Thanks !... If i had a 360, i'd buy that one though!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

I still haven't decided if I will buy a PS3 or X360. Depends on which gets the first/biggest price cut.

xbox360 version, in the only way to play gta4 :)

PDF said:
PS3, the only system it should of been on.

and now it has the ripped of version rofl jk ;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

say 500,000 people buy the XBOX 360 version because of the Exclusive content it will get Microsoft and rockster before tax around 500,000*$60
30 Million. So around 30 million, plus it should help sell microsoft sell some extra consoles, also people taking up gold membership and buying other games. Could be 50 Million dollars well spent by Microsoft. We will have towait and see

Around the Network

Ps3 version

PS3 because i don't have a 360 and don't want one.

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

The PS3 version has everything that R* had originaly planned for the game. They are tacking on extra stuff becuase of Micrsoft's money.

What would M$ say if R* said, " Oh, its not a big deal. Just some extra stuff. It won't make or break your decision." Stupid, right? The reason that M$ payed for the extra content was that it WOULD make the 360's the definitive version. So why would R* say other wise?

Good but costly decision by M$.

I'm getting it for PS3 though.

starcraft said:
As far as I knew Halo 3 sales were still largish and the game was constantly in a tussle with CoD4 for the most played title on Live........

Anyone that has a choice and isn't purchasing the Xbox 360 version is a fool. According to Rockstar it is the 'definitive' version.

Don't know...

Some people have a Core/Arcade pack, so if they want to enjoy the downloadable content they will have to purchase a HDD and pay for the expansion. Not worth it for some.

legend92 said:
PS3 because i don't have a 360 and don't want one.

So if someone offered you a free Xbox 360 with a copy of the definitive (as in, complete) version of GTAIV, you would say no?

Right..... 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS