By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 is DOOOMD!

Tagged games:

It's a Platinum game so yeah. It's screwed.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

The first sold 2,020,000 (i predict 2,100,000 lifetime), the second will sold 1,200,000... not bad for one console loke Wii U IMHO...

Frankly, bayonetta 2 was probably dead on arrival regardless of platform.

cheshirescat said:
Frankly, bayonetta 2 was probably dead on arrival regardless of platform.

Anyone, who thinks differently is clearly delusional.

I honestly love Platimun games btw. However, their sales always dissapoint me. If their gameplay was in proportion to sales, Vanquish would have sold +3.0 mil.

It will be sad if this game doesn't sell at the very least a million. Just to pay the costs only, barely no profit

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network

well... bayonetta 2 includes bayonetta 1, so by definition cannot outsell it.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

I think if it sells 600k ... that would be cover its developments costs (most likely).

If it does 800k+, Nintendo will consider Bayonetta 3 if Platinum is up for it but I think that would be a minor miracle. 

Gonna be a terribly stupid decision if Bayo 2 Digital doesn't include Bayo 1.
For people living outside of the US, it's practically impossible to find niche games like this, and when you do, you pay double or triple the price.

Plus being digital is cheaper for Nintendo (or in this case Nintendollar). Not buying if it doesn't include the bonus. And also Nintendo is Elitist and disgraceful by never extending their promotions to territories outside North America, Japan or Europe.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
Gonna be a terribly stupid decision if Bayo 2 Digital doesn't include Bayo 1.
For people living outside of the US, it's practically impossible to find niche games like this, and when you do, you pay double or triple the price.

Plus being digital is cheaper for Nintendo (or in this case Nintendollar). Not buying if it doesn't include the bonus. And also Nintendo is Elitist and disgraceful by never extending their promotions to territories outside North America, Japan or Europe.

Why not sell both digitally and give a price break if you choose not to bundle both? Something like $50 for the entire package, $30 individually digitally. Eventually you bring the prices down of course.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

LiquorandGunFun said:
it will not reach 1 million. what an excellent business decision.

It was as it made one of the biggest news in gaming when it was announced