By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 is DOOOMD!

Tagged games:

This thread was both reasonable and informative

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

True, it's going to be a hard slog for the digital version to outpace the packaged version.

I know they certainly took away any hesitation i might have had about buying the game. Buy, play one, then play two. Probably hold off for Christmas though if it's in the same month as Smash Bros 3DS.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

well... since Bayonetta 2 includes Bayonetta one this is a true fact... unless ever sale is a digital sale which i doubt because the digital doesn't include the extra Bayonetta one.

trestres said:
Gonna be a terribly stupid decision if Bayo 2 Digital doesn't include Bayo 1.
For people living outside of the US, it's practically impossible to find niche games like this, and when you do, you pay double or triple the price.

Plus being digital is cheaper for Nintendo (or in this case Nintendollar). Not buying if it doesn't include the bonus. And also Nintendo is Elitist and disgraceful by never extending their promotions to territories outside North America, Japan or Europe.

Confirmed by Ninty that digital includes both games!

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

ikki5 said:
well... since Bayonetta 2 includes Bayonetta one this is a true fact... unless ever sale is a digital sale which i doubt because the digital doesn't include the extra Bayonetta one.

Confirmed by Nintendo that digital Bayonetta 2 includes Bayonetta 1.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Around the Network
Cleary397 said:
trestres said:
Gonna be a terribly stupid decision if Bayo 2 Digital doesn't include Bayo 1.
For people living outside of the US, it's practically impossible to find niche games like this, and when you do, you pay double or triple the price.

Plus being digital is cheaper for Nintendo (or in this case Nintendollar). Not buying if it doesn't include the bonus. And also Nintendo is Elitist and disgraceful by never extending their promotions to territories outside North America, Japan or Europe.

Confirmed by Ninty that digital includes both games!

Great news. When was this confirmed??

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Sell more? maybe not. Be more profitable? Absolutely.

I wonder how much it has to sell to be profitable...
I hope it'll hit 1 mio, but i seriously doubt it!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

That's probably true, but how much money did Nintendo really spend on it? They'll most likely make their money back if it sells 800K. Also, I'm surprised Bayonetta did 2 million. I'm even more surprised the worst version sold the most.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

As others said, B1 is with B2.

B2 should sell at least 1m lifetime.