By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 delayed until 2009 in UK (Possibly Worldwide delay)

@ gameboy

No. you mean 20--

Around the Network

My PS3 purchase delay = confirmed.

Will GAME really know any more, they are just looking for the best way to sell that game, and if the real thing is 1 year away, people are going to be more likely to buy it.
Personally, I am getting it cause I have never played a GT before

Munkeh111 said:
Will GAME really know any more, they are just looking for the best way to sell that game, and if the real thing is 1 year away, people are going to be more likely to buy it.
Personally, I am getting it cause I have never played a GT before

IMO, they're an acquired taste. Forza is really one of the few racers I feel is even in the same genre.

However, that said, like SSB:B GT5 sells like hotcakes, and is obviously a quality game with literally much more manpower poured into the game than most other games, including the big ones, so its got quite a following.

IMO, other games should have a "dojo." I think it raised the Brawl hype to Halo 3 levels.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Ohh im kinda angry just a tad *starts twitchin*

Around the Network

I didn't expect it to come out this year anyway. A delayed game is eventually a good game blah blah blah

I'm not fussed, so long as GT5 is as good as GT4 was 4 years ago and GT3 was 7 years ago, I'll be happy.

and what, u think that will save yout box ?

GT5p is hitting late march then final game 1 year later makes sense.  (like GT4p and GT4) plus factor in Euros getting it in the rear like always.

i can see it being released in time for 08 xmas in North America, but Europe helllllllll NO.

I didn't expect this game for US or EU this year anyways....

Ha, ha. He said uber.