By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 delayed until 2009 in UK (Possibly Worldwide delay)

how can a game be delayed when no release date was set?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

because everything on PS3 is delayed (same thing happends with FF XIII and Versus)

admitedly MGS 4 did have estimates of release, but this has never been confirmed for any time period, although I would rekon the final thing will hit 1 year after the prologue game in each region, although EU/US could sneak up to Feb

@SSJ

I was going to say that as well. But I couldn't remember if they set the date for DEC 08.

Munkeh111 said:
ssj12 said:

because everything on PS3 is delayed (same thing happends with FF XIII and Versus)

admitedly MGS 4 did have estimates of release, but this has never been confirmed for any time period, although I would rekon the final thing will hit 1 year after the prologue game in each region, although EU/US could sneak up to Feb

ok.. sure.... thats bs.. troll

and MGS is bring releases in June. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

Didn't say delay anywhere on the article, it was legends touch =)

Around the Network
Mars said:

and what, u think that will save yout box ?

GT5p is hitting late march then final game 1 year later makes sense. (like GT4p and GT4) plus factor in Euros getting it in the rear like always.

i can see it being released in time for 08 xmas in North America, but Europe helllllllll NO.

I like your style, Mars. You have that classic Sony fan in you.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Legend11 said:
http://www.videogamer.com/news/23-02-2008-7598.html

Gran Turismo 5 won't arrive in UK until 2009

GT5 was supposed to come out like in December i thought... in Japan.  So this doesn't really surprise me.

This just guaranteed my purchasing Prologue.

ssj12 said:
Munkeh111 said:
ssj12 said:

ok.. sure.... thats bs.. troll

and MGS is bring releases in June. 

sarcasm

Chances are the game won't come out until 2009, but I wouldn't trust Game as the source for this information.