By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X just got a massive downgrade graphically speaking

Lucas-Rio said:
spemanig said:
Dude, it never looked that good to begin with.

Good? it looked absolutely amazing, next gen quality, best of the Wii U. Now it's just ugly. Bayonetta 2 looks much better.

It absolutely did not look next gen. People are over reacting because you are now seeing face models for the first time in this game. It never looked even close to as good as something like Infamous Second Son. That's "next gen" when it comes to visuals. This never was.

Around the Network

Eh! At least the world is still as gorgeous as ever!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Really...

I noticed this too. I thought it looked much better before. Stunning actually.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Well, just went back and looked at the old trailer and it really doesnt look that different to me, to be honest. This trailer focused more on up close shots of characters which they havent done before. However, the textures look pretty much exactly the same. I dont think it was downgraded at all, we are just getting a more complete view of what the game looks like...

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
omg, no. Is the same as Xenoblade, ugly character design with huge open world. People need to research a little more

Yup.

Looks the same to me.

That's because they focussed on the story this time and therefore characters. Zoomed in the characters it will look worse just like Xenoblade did. The overall world, monsters and Mechs will look beautiful.

Mystro-Sama said:

Looks the same to me.

Not even close. Just look at the hair here and the hair of that thing in the second picture.

spemanig said:
Dude, it never looked that good to begin with.

Umm first of all, the game still looks gorgeuos, see what I mean..

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .