By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony's E3 show seemed to be what some people hate about MS.

God I hate this time of year for banter threads. All gamers won plain and simple.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Around the Network
Raziel123 said:
ffs

The Order, let it die, entwined, Grim fandango, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, LBP3

it's not even a contest.

Yep Sudas game as ps4 exclusive as well.

Many people give Microsoft hell for dropping support for the original xbox after 4 years. Sony just did it to the Vita after two years and they won E3. Very interesting....

Bloodborne
Little Big Planet 3
No Man's Sky
Uncharted 4
Ratchet and Clank remastered
Infamous: First Light
Magicka 2

Yeaaaaa Sony won.

alabtrosMyster said:

Nah, it wwas exactly like Sony's last year conference... well, not nearly as bad presentation wise...

MS is better at these things, I have a PS4 and this is obvious to me.

Now, Sony's presentation was going well, until the Sony NA CEO took the stage and started blabbling about some f2p games and other coprorate BS nobody wants to know about outside tbe board room...while nothing was going on on the screen... I almost fell asleep!

Then the TV series guy, I don't want my PS+ membership to be sed to pay for some stupid "gamer" TV show, I want games... if I want TV shows I'll get NEtflix (oh I have netflix... then just shut up with the exclusive TV shows).

I would have liked more Uncharted 4 and ... would have liked bloodborne to be released this year... Farcry 4 maybe?

But one thing is great, all these games looked amazing, much better than their XB1 equivalent... There is a reason why Sony keep hammering home that the multi-platform are better on their machine...

There is nothing remotely close to Uncharted 4, The Order, Bloodborne and maybe even the The Last of Us remake on XB1! they all just look so real!

The f2p had me laughing so hard. He says let me show you what Free 2 Play means and a message that says fees may apply at the bottom of the vid lol.

Around the Network
Lulz said:
I agree, and also, did I miss something or did Sony not show any in game footage at all from AAA exclusive? Uncharted and Bloodborne were both CGI...what else am I missing?

Oh, and 99% of those indie games from the montage looked like total garbage.

lbp 3?

infamous dlc?

to me Nintendo has been winning in games department for the last four years now

Pretty much liked i predicted and said.
CGI - Check
Multiplatforms - check

They spend more time talking about tv.
Microsoft would have been chewed if it had done the same.
Both had good conferences but what i hated from microsoft was the conker trolling and from sony i hated that CGI uncharted video.

TheBoneCollector said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Few if any new 1st party IPs, numerious console exclusives are also PC, lots of multiplats, and too much time wasted on TV crap.

In my opinion, MS had the better show. Why? Crackdown!

Sony showd les multiplats, more gameplay and had 30- mins longer, it did drag in the middle but 20 mins doesnt ruin a coinference. Sony had the better show from bloodborne alone, and uc4. LBP3 as well.

Lol? 1 game pushed it above other conferences?

Ridiculous.

Sony had a lot of games that were very interesting and the Vita TV was a nice surprise to see coming to the west. All the indies as always was fun to watch as well, especially No Man's Sky and Entwined.

That being said, I think one of the major issues of the Sony conference was the fact that they didn't have much of any megaton exclusives for fall this year. LBP3 is really nice but I was expecting either UC4 or GOW for fall this year. I mean right now MS has more games to play this fall while Sony is focusing on getting exclusive content on multiplats to keep people buying PS4s and to hold them over until next year when all the big releases happen.

That was imo the weak point in Sony's conference. But other than that, some really good games coming to PS4 next year and beyond.