By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony's E3 show seemed to be what some people hate about MS.

Fusioncode said:
LittleBigPlanet 3
Bloodborne
Uncharted 4

Sony won for me. No question.

This stole the show for me.

Around the Network

wait what?????? Like seriously? smh

Lulz said:
I agree, and also, did I miss something or did Sony not show any in game footage at all from AAA exclusive? Uncharted and Bloodborne were both CGI...what else am I missing?

Oh, and 99% of those indie games from the montage looked like total garbage.

The order.

Well not much to say first I love Nintendo and Sony but I have to admit that right now the winner is MS, I was expecting some more footage from Uncharted 4 and the only wow moment to me was LBP3 that was a really WOW

All we saw was a small cgi trailer fro crackdown...meh. A pretty avewrage franchise to begin witrh,.

Around the Network

Majorly disappointed, thought Sony had this one easily.

The conference was great. It was not amazing and there was no megatons.

I give it an 7-8/10. A bit better than the MS one, due to personal preference, of course.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Im indifferent.

On one hand, a lot of the indie stuff I didnt care for and Jack Tretton's replacement bored the shit out of me and kinda ruined the whole thing. On the other hand... Destiny/ White PS4 bundle will be gigantic. Batman will be gigantic. Uncharted 4 will be gigantic. LBP3 was a fairly big surprise.

Im giving it a 7. It loses points for the vast amount of rubbish.

TheBoneCollector said:
Lulz said:
I agree, and also, did I miss something or did Sony not show any in game footage at all from AAA exclusive? Uncharted and Bloodborne were both CGI...what else am I missing?

Oh, and 99% of those indie games from the montage looked like total garbage.

The order.

Ah I missed that. The Twitch stream was going to total crap during that part of the presentation, and I was trying to find a better stream.

MS won E3 hands down.
I'm nearly tempted to buy an Xbone so I could get the Halo collection.