By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony's E3 show seemed to be what some people hate about MS.

true_fan said:
The ps4 fans on the board know MSFT had the better show, their pride just wont let them admit. If MSFT showed all those tv shows and movies, you guys would have had a field day. Sony went last and laid an egg.

There is a big difference between better presented and better content. After all people keep saying it's about the games, take out the 3rd party stuff which lets be honest is who can pay the most or befriend the companies the most, then you are left with what matters right. Because at the end of the day, some boring guy talking for 20 minutes, yeah thats crap, but if they show quality games, surely thats what matters right?

Sony had much better games, adding onto that console timed exclusive of No Mans Sky, Grim Fan console exclusive and the Farcry 4 co-op freebie, the Battlefield beta now, the destiny Beta for this weekend... I cant see how anyone can say that overall MS easily beat Sony.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
Madword said:
true_fan said:
The ps4 fans on the board know MSFT had the better show, their pride just wont let them admit. If MSFT showed all those tv shows and movies, you guys would have had a field day. Sony went last and laid an egg.

There is a big difference between better presented and better content. After all people keep saying it's about the games, take out the 3rd party stuff which lets be honest is who can pay the most or befriend the companies the most, then you are left with what matters right. Because at the end of the day, some boring guy talking for 20 minutes, yeah thats crap, but if they show quality games, surely thats what matters right?

Sony had much better games, adding onto that console timed exclusive of No Mans Sky, Grim Fan console exclusive and the Farcry 4 co-op freebie, the Battlefield beta now, the destiny Beta for this weekend... I cant see how anyone can say that overall MS easily beat Sony.

The important part is that MS won the show for MS enthousiasts and Sony won it for Sony enthousiats, which is good :)
All the rest is just Sony/MS enthousiats thinking that anything "their" company showed was "much better" than anything else!

Imaginedvl said:
Madword said:
true_fan said:

The important part is that MS won the show for MS enthousiasts and Sony won it for Sony enthousiats, which is good :)
All the rest is just Sony/MS enthousiats thinking that anything "their" company showed was "much better" than anything else!

Also both won over game enthusiests in general. The games and new tech are amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Fusioncode said:
LittleBigPlanet 3
Bloodborne
Uncharted 4

Sony won for me. No question.

LBP 3 looks amazing, but they barely showed anything of Bloodborne and Uncharted 4. How can they win so easily?

I'm glad there was at least one non-violent game (LBP3). Bloodborne looks too dark and violent just for the sake of it and looks way too much like the Order to me. 

Samus Aran said:
Fusioncode said:
LittleBigPlanet 3
Bloodborne
Uncharted 4

LBP 3 looks amazing, but they barely showed anything of Bloodborne and Uncharted 4. How can they win so easily?

I'm glad there was at least one non-violent game (LBP3). Bloodborne looks too dark and violent just for the sake of it and looks way too much like the Order to me. 

Because I know Uncharted 4 will be amazing. It's Naughty Dog. And Bloodborne is being directed by the man beind Dark Souls and Demon's Souls. That's enough for me. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Samus Aran said:
Fusioncode said:
LittleBigPlanet 3
Bloodborne
Uncharted 4

Because I know Uncharted 4 will be amazing. It's Naughty Dog. And Bloodborne is being directed by the man beind Dark Souls and Demon's Souls. That's enough for me. 

Well, I'll be pissed if all we get from Zelda is a CGI trailer even though I know the game will be good! Different opinions I guess. 

Pipedream24 said:
Many people give Microsoft hell for dropping support for the original xbox after 4 years. Sony just did it to the Vita after two years and they won E3. Very interesting....

Still don't understand why people support Sony because Sony does NOT support PlayStation Vita owners!!! If I had purchased PlayStation Vita I would be really upset about Sony and how they treat their Fans!!!

The diff is crackdown, phantom dust remake...don;t come close to Uncharted, a new game from the guys behind Demons and dark souls, it's a no contest. And Little big planet/

i think both were good but neither were great, Sony won for me cause they showed gameplay on The Order and LBP3 anyone who expected more from Uncharted 4 should have thier expectations put in check, the game is obviously not far along i mean they did fire or have the main people from the project leave which tells me they probably had to start over so me personally i was expecting a CGi trailer, Bloodborne looks like it could be badass, i just think sonys show was the better of the two as thier exclusives are better to me. only game MS has coming out in the future im looking forward to is the halo and quantum break stuff, sunset overdrive does nothing for me it looks like a game that will be a flash in the pan, it will grab all those kids and people who like senseless shooters like bulletstorm.

Well, I don't think that most Sony fans have something against pre- or sequels but S.T.A.G.E. has to be really angry about Sony now. He hates Microsoft so much for all the pre- and sequels like Halo, Fable, Forza and Crackdown...