By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA 5 coming to PC, XOne, PS4 in october

2014, the year of resmaster!!

Well, Sony will get all the hype, but the game is surely multplat with a great chance for a PC release.

Those are the "perks" of XOne and PS4 being 90% similar to PCs.

Around the Network

If they have an upgrade discount I'll sell my PS3 version for PS4. I didn't make it very far into the story anyway

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Eh, I'll probably get it when it's discounted.

getting it day one on ps4 didnt play it on ps3 b/c of this

wheres the info that its coming to xb1? went on ng4 and theres nothing of gta5 in the xb1 section also wiki shows only ps360ps4 im sure it will come to xb1 but there could be a possibility of it being timed release i mean why would they make it so 360 users can transfer there online stats to ps4?

Play Me

BasilZero said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Wonder if its coming to PC as well

I hope so!

But I wouldnt mind double dippin!

Yea! I would love that!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

wheres the info that its coming to xb1? went on ng4 and theres nothing of gta5 in the xb1 section also wiki shows only ps360ps4 im sure it will come to xb1 but there could be a possibility of it being timed release i mean why would they make it so 360 users can transfer there online stats to ps4?

I found that odd too during the announcement.

zumnupy10 said:
BHR-3 said:

I found that odd too during the announcement.

The online component is done through Rockstar's proprietary service.  So, you could probably transfer from any platform to another.

Sony din't say exclusively on PS4 but there's no info on a xb1 version as of yet, maybe time exclusive? Edit: Neogaf reporting coming to PS4/XB1/PC in the fall

PC and xbox as well.

Sony should get an exclusive bundle for this as well. Imagine sales from destiny to this. It'd be a massacre in every region