By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA 5 coming to PC, XOne, PS4 in october

BHR-3 said:

getting it day one on ps4 didnt play it on ps3 b/c of this

wheres the info that its coming to xb1? went on ng4 and theres nothing of gta5 in the xb1 section also wiki shows only ps360ps4 im sure it will come to xb1 but there could be a possibility of it being timed release i mean why would they make it so 360 users can transfer there online stats to ps4?

I wonder if this means that Sony has exclusive marketing rights for the game, maybe even a bundle.  It seems this is the route Sony is going, which really seems to be paying off this gen.  It also seems more often than not, when Sony gets exclusive DLC, it stays that way.  I wonder how they pull that off.

Around the Network
Enspire said:
Thats cool. But I mean who hasn't played it? 60$ for a 2013 game? Ill wait till they patch the online first damn. Gta online is an unfinished product tbh.

I'll sell my steelbook edition for $100 like I did with LoU when it's remaster was announced.  This way you get better online, better controller, more stable framerate, and prettier game with all the DLC for $60 (or $20 net for me).

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I hope it will flop; but it won't.

Ex Graphics Whore.

steverhcp02 said:
Also 360 owners can import their saves to PS4. Anyone know if PS3 owners can do the same for ps3 to Xbox One?

The fact you can do this is fucken beautiful. As I was forced to by the 360 version at the time.  The Witcher 3 is also rumoured to also have such abilities.

Chris Hu said:
Well that didn't take long (It being on the X1 also). Unnecessary cash grab in my opinion most people that really wanted to play it already did on the PS3 and 360.

Me and my GF did not buy it because I figured a PS4 version would happen. But nobody is forcing other people who did buy the game to rebuy it. It is a magic thing called "choice" (amazing concept eh?)

Around the Network
TimCliveroller said:

Even if it did it already made more then enough money on the 360 and PS3.

don't know if I can replay it again... even though the graphics will be better..

Chris Hu said:
TimCliveroller said:

Even if it did it already made more then enough money on the 360 and PS3.

Don't get me wrong... I own the game and I love it. Everybody saw it coming. I just find it just disrespectful for a company to act like this (still probably good business wise).

Ex Graphics Whore.

Great, knew it was coming, so skipped it last year. All good things come to those who wait.