By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - wow ubisoft blew microsoft and ea out of the water!

MS has had the best conference so far, but no real bombs.
MS > Ubisoft >> EA

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

yup ubisoft is the current leader but i couple of horse lengths, kinda funny to see some others responses in here lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Still no Beyond Good And Evil, so, Ubisoft == Microsoft.

I'm not even an MS fan and I still recognize they had a very solid E3. I say Ubisoft is about equal to them. They both blow EA out of the water though.

I didn't like Ubi's too much, the lady was kind of annoying and otherwise it was kind of boring. Unity and Valiant Hearts looked cool though but so far MS has had the best show. I skipped over EA's so I can't comment on them.

Around the Network

I wish everyone would stop assuming we watched every minute of these conferences and give a quick review...

UBI>MS>>>>EA content wise it wasnt thaat impresive but deliver was really good, Hostest connected with audience imo the best so far

was pretty good yeah

yeah Rainbow six looked awesome and it was actual gameplay instead of cgi like everyone else

EA's was pretty boring and by the book, I did like their "Beta available now" that was quite cool, especially compared to the Crew's Beta available in July.

I love the Ubi presenter, she is great and really down to earth.

For me so far its:

Ubi >> MS >>>>>>>>> EA

EA was really quite boring/sports... was also shocked at the prototype stuff for mirrors edge, was expecting to see some solid gameplay at this point.

Sony's conference is going to feature 7 minutes approx of Farcry 3 gameplay... so thats going to be cool, as I love FC3.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!