By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2014 Rate-A-Conference (Nintendo wins!)

Nintendo = 5 (STAR FOX!!!!!!)

Sony = 4

Microsoft = 1

EA = 3

Ubisoft = 2

Around the Network

Nintendo 5
Sony 3
Microsoft 3
EA 1
Ubisoft 2

Xbox - 4  
PS - 4
Nintendo -2
Ubisoft - 3
EA - 1

Xbox - 3

PS4 - 4

Nintendo - 5

EA - 2

Ubisoft - 3

Nintendo = 5

MS = 4

Sony = 1

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Nintendo 5

Sony 3

Ubi 3

MS 2

EA 2

Nintendo 4
Sony 3
MS 3

they were all about 2-3 for me there was no megatons

but there were so many missed opportunities MS could of announced 399 xb1 at e3 instead of earlier and if gta5 was timed or exclusive to ps4 even dlc exclusive. tlg rereveal and launch date a ps4 exclusive like syphon filter, 8 days, agent ect being revealed same for MS the exclusives that were announced for both were leaked prior or the exclusive itself imo wasnt of caliber of a megaton

Play Me

Carl2291 said:
Going by the system in the OP

MS - 3
EA - 1
Ubi - 3
Sony - 3

Gonna expand this with a 4 for Nintendo

MS - 3
EA - 1
Ubi - 3
Sony - 3
Nintendo - 4

BHR-3 said:
they were all about 2-3 for me there was no megatons

but there were so many missed opportunities MS could of announced 399 xb1 at e3 instead of earlier and if gta5 was timed or exclusive to ps4 even dlc exclusive. tlg rereveal and launch date a ps4 exclusive like syphon filter, 8 days, agent ect being revealed same for MS the exclusives that were announced for both were leaked prior or the exclusive itself imo wasnt of caliber of a megaton

i heard they were saving The Last Guardian for one of their rare hand painted/design console/controller bundles with a cuddly toy of the dogbird thing

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt