By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Hardware at E3

Tlozjb said:

This will probably be Sony's Morpheus or Nintendo's next handheld. I don't think there is anything else that could fit, if the thing has its own accessories, and its coming out on 2014, since the QoL platform should be coming out in 2015, and a small hardware revision wouldn't need new accessories, unless it was a big difference, like 3DS and 3DS XL.

Edit: Oh so it could also be a new hardware bundle :/ well that toughens things up a bit, since it could be anything now, from a new 3DS bundle to revive sales or a SSB one, or a Wii U SSB bundle for Christmas, or a PS4 + Vita bundle, or PS4 with Morpheus :/

Like I said bundle is possible but I dont believe thats what it is. For reasons I wont talk about.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

Coming 2014

Could be anything, hardware remodel, some sort of VR, no extra details

All I've got for now guys.

I'm pretty sure every E3 has had some sort of hardware reveal from some company... so basically you're confirming E3 will happen?  Awesome...

BenVTrigger said:

Like I said bundle is possible but I dont believe thats what it is. For reasons I wont talk about.

So you don't think it's a bundle based on some other information that would suggest otherwise ... I'm guessing that information has something to do with orders, shipping and size of said item! So I'd say your information comes from an order form, which would in turn suggest something that this is something we won't have to wait long to get our hands on.

The PS5 Exists. 

I am intrigued.

GribbleGrunger said:

Diskless PS3 for $99!

If I were Sony, I'd actually have done something like this. The new 22nm cell chip + small redesign gfx chip + 4 cheap gddr5 memory chips + ps, all in a smaller wii-sized box. Maybe some software to hook it up to the PS4's discs for bc (which would beat any Gaikai stream idea), I think this could sell quite well.

Around the Network

I have no doubt that it is a "superior" 3DS redesign, considering how it is selling right now, not something like the 2DS.

JWeinCom said:
BenVTrigger said:

Coming 2014

I'm pretty sure every E3 has had some sort of hardware reveal from some company... so basically you're confirming E3 will happen?  Awesome...

K maybe I shouldnt have made the thread then for fucks sake. 

Mods close this please. Its too vague I guess.

BenVTrigger said:
JWeinCom said:

I for one wasn't expecting hardware and am intrigued what it could be.

Let him be sarcastic if he wants to, the thread should stay open.

BenVTrigger said:
JWeinCom said:
BenVTrigger said:

Coming 2014

dont let him get to you ben most of us are happy for the info

^ Agreed, thank you Ben.

...Now risk your job and tell us what it is!