By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

a gaming phone from sony or nokia could come. but i dont think so, E3 is the wrong place.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Blood_Tears said:
yes! A PS4 with no wobble! I can't wait. :)

What wobble?

It was when the PS4 launched and people were looking for any excuse to hate on it on Amazon as well as here. Between the 1% launch failure rate and the DS4 grip complaint, it was next in line. Basically, if you push on the front side of the console it will wobble back and forth on one of it's legs.  (Why someone would push on the console to begin with is beyond me.)

Sony VR, MS VR or illumini room

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Blood_Tears said:

It was when the PS4 launched and people were looking for any excuse to hate on it on Amazon as well as here. Between the 1% launch failure rate and the DS4 grip complaint, it was next in line. Basically, if you push on the front side of the console it will wobble back and forth on one of it's legs.  (Why someone would push on the console to begin with is beyond me.)

Oh yeah, I remember that now. I think it was Giant Bomb.

The PS5 Exists. 

Very interesting.

My bet would be a redesigned/new model of the 3DS, WiiU or maybe even the Xbox360 or PS3.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

If only you wernt a Vgchartz member Ben...there might have been a Gaf thread about this

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Vita TV!

You silly sausages.

NiKKoM said:
Sony's Morpheus was at Jimmy Fallon's Tonight show last night.. Surely Sony will announce something this E3..

Yep.  They'll definitely be showing it .

If there's a new hardware announcement in addition to Morpheus, I'd bet on a 3DS redesign.

Oculus Rift ready for consumers?

I think the WiiU could use a redesign to include some HD memory, the Xbox One really should stay away from this for now, it is ridiculous to change this soon. The PS4 is amazing right now, no need to change.
The PSVita is doomed, nothing can save it, the 3DS is ok, no need for changes for now.
More details on Sony VR? yes, a little bit.
MS VR reveal, kinda of a "me too!" move, but it can happen.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.