By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Hardware at E3

BenVTrigger said:

There is a post in this very thread where I litteraly say it could just be a new hardware bundle.

Get off my shit and drop it.

@bold Really? You think this is "on your shit"? Wanna simmer down if you cant handle someone saying that a new paint Job isn't exactly VR gaming then don't make these threads to begin with. and Leave out the swearing if you don't mind I've no interest in it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Ben, stop cursing and calm down.

Ganon and those who are arguing over this, he probably was assuming it would be related to VR because of Morpheus and then it turned out to be wrong about that part. It happens from time to time.

I really don't want to have to intervene anymore than I have to because you guys are both mature legacy users on the site but I will if I need to.

Understood and I appreciate that of course any information leaked out could end up being not as big as first expected so I understand that Ben might be a little let down himself just as much as I think a lot of people were with lack of hardware at E3, I don't even think Ninty gave the adaptor for smash more than a few mins, VitaTV for US was cool tho.

But yeah didn't mean to annoy by posting a "was that it?" post but I guess I white ps4 could go nicely with the White Ps3 that was floating around EU if people are a fan of white hardware.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Carl2291 said:
Is the White PS4 gonna be a permanent thing or are they doing it special for Destiny?

I think its temporary. In the UK, exclusive rights has been given to GAME... I dont think they would do that unless it was limited.

But who knows, maybe thats just the destiny bundle and the white PS4 alone will come eventually to other retailers for a longer period of time.

axumblade said:

Or it might go well with those who have a White WiiU. 

It always bothered me last generation that I had a black PS3, a gray Xbox 360 and a white Wii. 

You could always change your Xbox360 elite (?) to be white... well just the face plate I guess, but if you have it facing out of a shelf next to your screen it might be all you see of it, from last gen I have the original white Wii and original white 360 but with a HDD from a 120gb model  but yeah... Black ps3 slim kinda stands out inbetween them alright, I did get my hands on a nice white DS3 but wasn't able to get the white ps3 which came with it.