By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JEMC said:

But it's a start.

How many games supported move at launch? (honest question)

no idea. but it was a proven accessory at the time. dance games were the dominant genre and they had those, they also released infamous, resistance and killzone in the next year for it. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
JEMC said:

But it's a start.

How many games supported move at launch? (honest question)

no idea. but it was a proven accessory at the time. dance games were the dominant genre and they had those, they also released infamous, resistance and killzone in the next year for it. 

True, with the Wiimote already there, it was easy to implement it to games already in development.

But I could still see Sony launching it this year. After all, the market for it is not the same as the one for Move or Kinnect. And we don't know if there are more internally developed games that support it, yet.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Wasn't there a report a week or two ago of new models of the PS4 and PS3... PS4 being a bigger hard disk and PS3 possibly being a bigger ram...

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Too early for Project Morpheus. I'm guessing a 3DS redesign. it needs something to help kickstart momentum in the West.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Too early for Project Morpheus. I'm guessing a 3DS redesign. it needs something to help kickstart momentum in the West.

A 3DS redesign to launch along with Smash Bros 3DS?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

Coming 2014

Could be anything, hardware remodel, some sort of VR, no extra details

All I've got for now guys.

Let me ask you this (and it's a serious question, I'm no accusing you of anything) - on what basis should be believe you?

Your information is too vague for us to believe you had real info if it comes true. It's like a horoscope predicting that "something unexpected" will happen to you this week - without more detail, it's a worthless prediction. Either you need to provide a reason for people to trust your word, or you need to provide more information so that we can confirm your information as real after the fact.

So, it has accessories to go along... could be anything like a controller or something like a wii wheel.

Aghhh, can`t figure out what it is, so here goes: portable Wii U or 3DS redesign with removable pieces!

Aielyn said:
BenVTrigger said:

Coming 2014

Could be anything, hardware remodel, some sort of VR, no extra details

All I've got for now guys.

Let me ask you this (and it's a serious question, I'm no accusing you of anything) - on what basis should be believe you?

Your information is too vague for us to believe you had real info if it comes true. It's like a horoscope predicting that "something unexpected" will happen to you this week - without more detail, it's a worthless prediction. Either you need to provide a reason for people to trust your word, or you need to provide more information so that we can confirm your information as real after the fact.

He works quite high up in GameStop; his information has always been reliable in the past so there's no reason to doubt it this time.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

calling it now! A 3DS revision adding in NFC

Conegamer said:
Aielyn said:

He works quite high up in GameStop; his information has always been reliable in the past so there's no reason to doubt it this time.

That he works high up in GameStop doesn't mean that he can't have been given bad information - like, say, being told by a coworker that they added a new hardware SKU to the system because of information connected to E3, and it turns out that the coworker was mistaken about the nature of the SKU. For instance, maybe it was actually something about a NFC item, and the coworker didn't specify.

When I say "on what basis should we believe you" (after correcting the typo I apparently made), what I was getting at was that, without more detail about the supposed hardware, we need more information about the nature of the information itself - why is this information to be trusted?