By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA's E3 Lineup- Prepare for disappointment

Fusioncode said:

Ubi has Watch_Dogs, Assassin's Creed Unity, and Far Cry 4. Pretty decent lineup from them. 

WD is out (hence shat its load coment), AC is a yearly crap title now I don't really count, and FC4.. yeah that is likely a good single title.

Around the Network

I hope at least they'll announce Phantasy Star Nova coming to the west!

softcoregamer82 said:
And people want Nintendo to go third party...so they can end up like Sega? Not only do they not make hardware anymore, they don't make good games either (well I guess Alien Isolation has promise, but I doubt the Sonic Boom games highly).

its not like they went to shit as soon as they went 3rd party. Lets be real here. They had great stuff on GC, Xbox and PS2, the next gen was fine. Its only recent years they have been screwing up but i attribute to all Japanese pubs instead of it being them going 3rd party years ago

seriously what the hell is going on in the land of the rising sun?

E3 is going to suck this year I believe.

Around the Network

If they did have a surprise to announce it's not like it would show up on that list anyway.......

sethnintendo said:
Vasto said:
A new Phantasy Star would have been nice.

Was the last one they made only on PC?  It would be nice if they made one for PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U.

The last one was made on Sega Genesis. I am talking about the original single player rpg series, not Phantasy Star Online.

Was everyone expecting things like Yakuza 5; Shining Resonance; Phantasy Star Nova to be in this lineup? Because it's not like SEGA have taken a sudden turn towards localizing fucking nothing - they've been like this for years.

This is pretty much what I've come to expect from them.

Vasto said:
A new Phantasy Star would have been nice.

Need this. enough with the bullshit, Sega!

Wagram said:
E3 is going to suck this year I believe.

Yeah. Who cares about what the Big Three have to showcase?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---