By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - i am a guy that never played Nintendo Games

yeah i am that guy.

expect original mario  game on some web flash site i never played a nintendo title.

there were reasons because nintendo console werent popular in my country.Only playstation was popular.so i never had a chance.Due hype of PS all stars i rented a wii and played Brawl (was a good game). what games do i have to play and i think wii U games looking are verygood.

i want to play a wii u but nintendo Anatolia(Greece - Turkey-Bulgaria) has shutdown in 2012.so there is no way to buy that console.

i can play  original one to - Wii titles due emulation On PC.

what games i have to play?  also want to buy Wii U Mainly Smash 4 and Mario Kart8

Around the Network

Just figure out all the good ones, and play them. There's way too many to recommend in this post.

Edit: As for your Wii U problem, wait for an emulator. Other Nintendo games you can play on an emulator should tide you over for that.

Well first off.......you MUST play Zelda. Also smash ,, mk8 like you said as well as I recommend donkey Tropical freeze. Oh.....and X, obviously.

you should buy some of the great 3rd parties too.....like bayonetta 2 or zombie u.

Nintendo in most of EU countries is practically Non-Existent, I know how you feel.

PaypayTR said:

yeah i am that guy.

expect original mario  game on some web flash site i never played a nintendo title.

there were reasons because nintendo console werent popular in my country.Only playstation was popular.so i never had a chance.Due hype of PS all stars i rented a wii and played Brawl (was a good game). what games do i have to play and i think wii U games looking are verygood.

i want to play a wii u but nintendo Anatolia(Greece - Turkey-Bulgaria) has shutdown in 2012.so there is no way to buy that console.

i can play  original one to - Wii titles due emulation On PC.

what games i have to play?  also want to buy Wii U Mainly Smash 4 and Mario Kart8

WiiU with SSB4+MK8  by themselves is great start as those games are released once per console and can be played even several years after release and wont be bored of.

So your new to nintendo, if you get a wiiu there are many games from wii you can play. Start with Super Mario Galaxy and if you really enjoy it then get SMG2. If you like 2D platformers that are difficult get Donkey Kong Returns (wii) or the sequel for WiiU DK Tropical Freeze.

Zelda games are great, dont kno where to start, Get Twilight Princess (Wii) or if you get a 3ds get LoZ Ocarina of Time (One of the best games ever made!)

Download some emulators for the nes, snes, n64, gameboy, DS, and gamecube if you can run it and go pick some nintendo games that you think you might like.

Around the Network

You're a damn lie!

Depend on what you enjoy
If you like action RPGs, play Xenoblade
If you like rhythm games, play Rhythm Heaven
If you like action-adventure platform games, play Metroid
If you like RPGs, play Pokemon or Earthbound
If you like racing games, play Mario Kart or F-Zero
If you like FPSs, play Metroid Prime

For Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 1+2, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Xenoblade, The Last Story, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Mario Kart Wii.

Nintentacle said:

Edit: As for your Wii U problem, wait for an emulator.

Is this ever going to happen?

:O BLASPHEMY!