By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U best console of all time??

Sorry, Virtual Boy already has that honour.

Around the Network

No. NSMBWii 720p, DKCR 720p and 3DLand 720p is not a rave library.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Nintendo games ARE great but the Wii u does not even have a diverse library among Nintendo s own IP - it may be able to fix that over its life span but w virtually 0 3rd party support its library simply will not be diverse enough and has/ will miss out on too many great games and full series

I bought Wii u launch day-& I bought ( among others) Batman and AC3 , then bought the next in the series of both but looks like I may not have the opportunitty yo buy the ensuing Batman games and AC games

It would be nice to have been able to buy the Mass Effect Trilogy not just the 3rd in the series. I enjoyed Darksides 2 but so far no opportunitty to buy the 1st - there are many examples like these too.

People can debate that it is 3rd parties fault or Nintendo s fault - but it can t be argued that it is Nintendo s responsibility to get the games on it s console and take care of its loyal customers who had enough faith to step out and support them. They have the ability to do so but have not shown the desire so far

Ive been gaming 30 years on a variety of consoles, and i rank wii u as the best console ive games on.

100% yes

Around the Network

GC is better for me.

How do we call these "utter opposite from doom" threads?

My 8th gen collection

Twilord said:
Anfebious said:
Not at all... I would rank it as the worst Nintendo console in fact (judging it by the games it has now).

Yeah... cause the Vita is the best console of all time, ain't that right Anfebious? :P

Seriously the only way you're gonna live that down is when you're caught dancing naked in the light of Nintendo. - At that point you'll have a whole other set of problems.

Again, it boils down to personal taste. IMO the Vita has the superior library thus far.

OT: No, somehow I doubt it. Even if you only take Nintendo systems, you have to take into consideration pretty much every other Nintendo console thus far. IMO at the moment it ranks lowest, and there is a good chance that it will stay there.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Twilord said:
Anfebious said:
Not at all... I would rank it as the worst Nintendo console in fact (judging it by the games it has now).

Yeah... cause the Vita is the best console of all time, ain't that right Anfebious? :P

Seriously the only way you're gonna live that down is when you're caught dancing naked in the light of Nintendo. - At that point you'll have a whole other set of problems.

Again, it boils down to personal taste. IMO the Vita has the superior library thus far.

OT: No, somehow I doubt it. Even if you only take Nintendo systems, you have to take into consideration pretty much every other Nintendo console thus far. IMO at the moment it ranks lowest, and there is a good chance that it will stay there.

I didn't mean to insult the Vita; I was merely pointing out that Anfebious has been known to make wild declarations against the Wii-U - there are actually a number of Vita games I'd love to get my hands on... truthfully a true Little King's Story 2 might make it worth my while to put it alongside my 3DS if I find myself with a future job I have to travel for (though its not really that worthwhile at the moment as I currently work from home).

ICStats said:
How do we call these "utter opposite from doom" threads?

I was just thinking click bait, or more directly, asinine.