By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U is sold out online for Gamestop U.S.A.

It looks like Amazon doesn't have the real Mario Kart Bundle? All I'm seeing is a 400 dollar MK8 + Wii U bundle without the Wheel.

Around the Network

Its "Low Stock" at all GS near me and most of the Best Buy's near me...

Experimental42 said:

It looks like Amazon doesn't have the real Mario Kart Bundle? All I'm seeing is a 400 dollar MK8 + Wii U bundle without the Wheel.

Amazon doesn't directly sell any Nintendo hardware...they've had a thing going on for a few years now .-.

Let's face it. The way the Wii u was selling over the last year and a half it is very unlikely that retailers ordered a whole lot of stock anyway.. I am referring to the MK bundle. They probably expected another flop.

On amazon UK I find it amusing that the MK8 bundle is cheaper than just the plain Wii u premium.

radioboyxxxartz said:
Richard_Feynman said:
Just shows that Nintendo can't blame the poor Wii U sales thus far on anything besides their poor software release schedule. Wii U has been out for ages. Mario Kart and Smash Bros should both have been out by Xmas 2013.

And no new Zelda. And no true 3d Mario (say what you want it's true).

Hey boy, here is your truth:

Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 are adventure games starring Mario. The same way, for example, Super Mario Strikers is a soccer game starring Mario.

Super Mario 3D Land and Super Mario 3D World are the first 3D Mario games.

Deal with it.

Deal with what? Everyone and their uncles know what I mean. If you want to argue with me over nomenclature then I'm afraid you have to look in the mirror (the interlined) first.

My point is obvious. Yours is not.

(as in, you are saying, Mario 64 wasn't he 1st 3d Mario game)

Richard_Feynman said:
radioboyxxxartz said:
Richard_Feynman said:
Just shows that Nintendo can't blame the poor Wii U sales thus far on anything besides their poor software release schedule. Wii U has been out for ages. Mario Kart and Smash Bros should both have been out by Xmas 2013.

Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 are adventure games starring Mario. The same way, for example, Super Mario Strikers is a soccer game starring Mario.

Deal with it.

Deal with what? Everyone and their uncles know what I mean. If you want to argue with me over nomenclature then I'm afraid you have to look in the mirror (the interlined) first.

That is it, Super Mario 64 was not the firts 3D Mario game. Super Mario 3D Land is.

"My point is obvious. Yours is not."

LOL What do you mean with that? I explained the truth very well in my response. Can't you comprehend it?

I'm not talking to you.

I'm not social on this website.

Sorry for my english.

Bye.

I'm not talking to you. I'm not social on this website. Sorry.

Around the Network
radioboyxxxartz said:
Richard_Feynman said:
radioboyxxxartz said:
Richard_Feynman said:

Deal with it.

That is it, Super Mario 64 was not the firts 3D Mario game. Super Mario 3D Land is.

"My point is obvious. Yours is not."

LOL What do you mean with that? I explained the truth very well in my response. Can't you comprehend it?

No I can't comprehend this, 

"That is it, Super Mario 64 was not the firts 3D Mario game".

We're not going to get anywhere with this. We can leave it at that.

Locknuts said:
Wow that pro controller is selling well too. Last time I checked it was in the top 10 on amazon. People really seem to like it.

It was harder for me to find the Pro Controller than the actual bundle.  It certainly is a fine controller.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Saying Mario 3D world shouldn't be counted as a 3D Mario is the height of folly.

Richard_Feynman said:

I'm sorry, but you have to factor in people who are sitting on the fence waiting to see what Microsoft and Sony had to offer.  I think this holiday is going to be a better gauge for the console race.

American game consumers sitting on the sideline? SAY WHAAAAT?