By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say hi to your first VGChartz friend!

yeah W29^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Is there anyone here who doesn't have Kirby007 and Soriku in their friends list?

I don't have trolls in my friends list.

well my first friend was rol from my other account,so hi rol

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

HI SuperMario128.
Shout out to Konnichiwa who is the first people from here to make it onto my PSN friends list.

DMeisterJ said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Is there anyone here who doesn't have Kirby007 and Soriku in their friends list?

that doesn't sound very nice, do you mean that? :(

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

hi Bod

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

My second friend was Fazz

--OkeyDokey-- said:
My second friend was Fazz <3
I wish he was my first.

fazz, you lucky f*@%&! 

kirby007 said:
DMeisterJ said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

that doesn't sound very nice, do you mean that? :(

Seems like mine would be mummelman, hey dude, wazzup?

It was a little hard to tell at first, cause I have exactly 20 people who have befriended me, and as a result I couldn't tell if the first person was on the bottom LEFT or the bottom RIGHT.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her