By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I was apparently moderated. Am I misunderstanding VGChartz rules?

I just wrote a post about Watchdogs being the true successful new ip and not Titanfall. I felt that Titanfall deserved it because It is an unfinished game. Well a moderator seems to have blocked my blog: Mr. Khan I think. I would like to know what I did wrong.  I read a post where ppl were saying Vita is dead, which seems mean to me, but that particular Wii U vs Vita post has been allowed to stay up. I have seen many other posts that bash systems/games that were left alone. I'm confused.

I contacted the moderator, but have recieved no response. Can fellow members help me to understand why? I honestly thought console war posts were welcome here.

Around the Network

No one would possibly know. You'd have to PM him and ask him yourself.

Well looking at the thread in question, Mr Khan offered an explanation as to why he locked it.

I've had problems with this same mod in the past,
I think how it works here is how butt hurt they seem to be during when act is done...

Mystro-Sama said:
No one would possibly know. You'd have to PM him and ask him yourself.

I did. I'm waiting for a response.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
lol you will learn moderation here is ... peculiar.

I'm perplexed! I used to write very trollish blogs, but this one I wrote was very tame.

i think it was because you came off sounding like a..... yea, which would probably start something with a lot of people.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

you were to specific dont ever be thats the golden rule

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Dallinor said:

Well looking at the thread in question, Mr Khan offered an explanation as to why he locked it.

I read that, but I didn't write an anti xbox post, but a Titanfall vs Watchdogs post. And fanning what flames? I thought it would be an interesting discussion. I wasn't looking for a big fight.

Isn't it also against the rules to complain about a moderation on the forums?