By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will come out on top in the Call of Duty 2014 Battle? UPDATE: Playstation takes the Ghosts battle

nintendo is going to win it. why would you get call of duty on bone when you have a million other games that are just like it competing with it. at least on wii u, there isnt much competition from other cod clones, plus you get to play actual video games made by nintendo.

Around the Network

PS4. Ghosts is already close enough and I think Sony will overtake MS with COD: Advanced Warfare.

think-man said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
BeElite said:

Was, was MS territory.

3.4m PS4
2.8m X1

Well it is competing against a lower priced console so yeah.... 

People want to buy the cheapest item. Xbox one will overtak america. I will message you when they do just to prove my point. 

I don't think you'll ever be sending that message. 

You'll see. 

It's like that time when the competition side said kinect wasen't gonna sell and it turned out to be the fastest selling device in history. 

DeadBigfoot21 said:
think-man said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Well it is competing against a lower priced console so yeah.... 

People want to buy the cheapest item. Xbox one will overtak america. I will message you when they do just to prove my point. 

I don't think you'll ever be sending that message. 

You'll see. 

It's like that time when the competition side said kinect wasen't gonna sell and it turned out to be the fastest selling device in history. 

Your talking like Sony fans did back when the PS3 launched, saying you'll see it'll come back and win. Been there done that, move on.

^ lol funny man :D
You should go into comedy.

Around the Network

UPDATE: Playstation takes the Ghosts battle

After recent adjustments it seems that Playstation has finally overtaken Xbox in total CoD Ghosts players. Even more surprising is the PS3 version of the latest entry has now over taken the X360 sku. (Something that has never happened in the last gen before)

PS3+PS4 = 11.73M
X360+X1= 11.02M

How does this bode for the oncoming battle of the latest CoD edition next month? Time will tell soon enough but one thing is for sure, Sony is in a great position now to take the top multiplayer shooter base. Especially with having a larger install base and the majority of the Destiny shooter crowd as well.

One thing to note however is the pre-orders on this very site show the Xbox sku’s dominating. However, in most cases first week numbers is usually a completely different story than pre-orders. Next month will be interesting to say the least.

Source: vgchartz