By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will come out on top in the Call of Duty 2014 Battle? UPDATE: Playstation takes the Ghosts battle

Playstation just over Xbox. In terms of each console: PS4>XB1>X360>PS3 in terms of AW sales.

Around the Network

Playstation. Here's to hoping COD won't be as horrible as the past few.

In the US I see the Xbox One winning easily.  Worldwide however I think could be a different story and will likely be very close.

CommonNinja said:

In the US I see the Xbox One winning easily.  Worldwide however I think could be a different story and will likely be very close.

Easily in the US?   This is what Ghosts currently looks like for both in the US

X1 - 1,148,626

PS4 - 1,111,119

Sixteenvolt420 said:
Playstation. Here's to hoping COD won't be as horrible as the past few.

For some reason, Ghosts is much better now. IDK what it is, but it plays much better than at launch :/

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
Intrinsic said:
Angelv577 said:
I believe Xbox will come out on top because the majority of the sales come from NA and I'm sure Xbox will close the gap or even surpassed ps4 by november. Microsoft also have advertisement advantage on their hand. That said, the gap between the two will be much closer than it was last gen.

hehehehehe........

People really think that the only reason that the PS4 is selling better than the XB1 in NA is due to price.

Well, We'll find out on June NPD, until then, yes i do believe ps4 is selling  better due to price.

Nope. Not June NPD. If MS doesn't win june NPD then there is a really biiiig problem for them. Best indication will be around august. When sales have flatlined that way you get the real numbers. There is always a spike whenever there is a price drop and that spike is no indication of how well the console will do in the coming months. 

For reference, both PS4 and XBO sold 1ml units in 24hrs. One of them helds an over 3ml lead over the other right now.

Intrinsic said:
Angelv577 said:
Intrinsic said:
Angelv577 said:
I believe Xbox will come out on top because the majority of the sales come from NA and I'm sure Xbox will close the gap or even surpassed ps4 by november. Microsoft also have advertisement advantage on their hand. That said, the gap between the two will be much closer than it was last gen.

hehehehehe........

People really think that the only reason that the PS4 is selling better than the XB1 in NA is due to price.

Well, We'll find out on June NPD, until then, yes i do believe ps4 is selling  better due to price.

Nope. Not June NPD. If MS doesn't win june NPD then there is a really biiiig problem for them. Best indication will be around august. When sales have flatlined that way you get the real numbers. There is always a spike whenever there is a price drop and that spike is no indication of how well the console will do in the coming months. 

For reference, both PS4 and XBO sold 1ml units in 24hrs. One of them helds an over 3ml lead over the other right now.

Ok, so starting from June,  We'll have a better picture who will reign in NA.  Don't get me wrong, I really wish PS4 stay ahead until the end of gen but I'm a bit skeptical right now. 

PS4 will come out on top. The difference was quite small last gen already and then PS3 was much weaker in the US. PS4 is much stronger and has every advantage this time around.

360 will beat PS3. PS4 will beat XBO.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I think it'll be closer than most multiplats and XB1 will have higher attach ratio but overall numbers will favor the PS4 version for sure.