By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Strong Rumor - God Of War 4 Plot Will Show Kratos Fighting Egyptian Gods

PDF said:
I would like to see Kratos take on Hindu gods like Shiva the destroyer but that would probably be highly offensive since it's still an active religion.

Yes it would be offensive to me beacuse I am a Hindu. In fact God Of War is one of the biggest gaming series in India and I am sure Snata Monica don't want to lose its Indian fanbase.

Around the Network

It would be the first PS4 game I'd actually be legitimately interested in. Good thing I'll have Bayonetta 2 to satisfy me instead.

I'd still prefer something like this:

Kratos is dead.

The first half of the game, as a member of a cult, you vist ancient ruins of previous games (twist - few thousands years past GoW 3) in order to ressurect the suicidal God. Gameplay: GoW (combat, puzzles) + tomb raider (exploration, puzzles) +futuristic gadgets (novelty).

As you fulfill the objective and ressurect Him, everythig goes berserk. Basically, Kratos starts armageddon and commences total annihilation of civilization. Your task is now to stop it. The locales swith to modern, futuristic cities (Fifth Element type et cetera), as you set off to fight different forms of Kratos around the globe.

Amirite?

spemanig said:
It would be the first PS4 game I'd actually be legitimately interested in. Good thing I'll have Bayonetta 2 to satisfy me instead.

Bayonetta doesn't come close to God Of War in terms of combat, story, graphics and sense of scale. Good thing I would have the real deal instead.

I was about to buy a Wii U for Bayonetta 2, but if God Of War IV comes out I'll have to delay my purchase of the Wii U by atleast a year.

Kickass! I hope its true!!

I like Kratos and hope they keep it going!

Around the Network

It would be great if we see a new protagonist instead, or something different. I welcome a different setting but im not so sure about throwing kratos into different myths.

binary solo said:
Kratos is dead (spoiler ALERT!). The ending of GoWIII loses so much poignancy if he comes back to life to seek vengeance (for what?) on the Egyptian gods?

I want more H'nS goodness from SSM but I feel like it's time to let some other character take up the bloody mantle.

Did you just spoil your spoiler by telling us you spoiled something?

Ot: 28-hundred something gods around. Who cares which ones he kills.

I'd like God Of War IV to add the following to make it even more awesome:

1. Have a behind-the-back camera which is fully rotatable.
2. Have more varying paths.
3. A brand new primary weapon with multiple secondary weapons.
4. Allow more exploration of the environments.

Horus, Anubis and Raa vs Kratos.
Let's go indian instead and put Kratos against Shiva, Brahma and Vishnu.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
Horus, Anubis and Raa vs Kratos.
Let's go indian instead and put Kratos against Shiva, Brahma and Vishnu.

It would be offensive to me because I am a Hindu. In fact God Of War is one of the biggest gaming series in India and I am sure Santa Monica don't want to lose its Indian fanbase.