By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Why I don't hate any system" Thread

Arcturus said:
super_etecoon said:
Dolla Dolla...I think that there are many justifiable reasons to hate certain consoles this gen.

The Wii has gimmicky controls and has crappy graphics and only caters to the casual, kiddy audience.

The PS3 is too fricking expensive since Sony ramrodded that damn trojan of a Blu_Ray horse on its sadly faithful userbase.

The 360 is about as dependable as a pinto in a rear end collision.

I'm not saying I espouse any or all of these....but there are plenty of reasons to be angry.

Are those reasons to hate a console though? To me, there are just reasons to pass on buying them.

I agree with Dolla Dolla. I just don't see why someone would hate a console.

I would say forcing Blu Ray on to a machine so that it made it more expensive than any other launch of a mainstream console counts. If it had became like the Wii last year in sales without any sacrifices by Sony it could of happened next gen again leaving a lot of people out of entering the next gen because of price. Than again I bought one shortly after launch anyways LOL.

Around the Network

I cant say that I hate any system ... just that I like the one made by Sony more :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

To 'hate' is a waste. Now, to vigourously debate...

I hope we're not going to see anymore 'why I hate the X console' on this site from now on, but I'm happy for the debate to continue so long as it doesn't get out of hand.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

RolStoppable said:
Dolla Dolla said:
RolStoppable said:

Was that "TRUE gamer" part really necessary? You just sound like CrazzyMan:

"TRUE gamers will buy PS3 once comes out. =)))"

1 + 2 = 5? Makes sense in Austria, I suppose

Why do you hate Austrians so much? Where does this hatred for Austria come from?

As a TRUE human being you can't hate on any people.

<3

I want to make a gif for you, Rol. To show my love for Austrians. 

For Rol

Around the Network

I think 'hating' a console is pretty pathetic.

My favorite system is the PC, but the only thing I hate is missing good games. I play games of all styles, and there are things I want to play on every system. Chances are though the only home consoles I'll own this gen are a Wii and PS3, due to cost limitations.

You'll have no more vg$ if you keep changing that thar avatar naz. Although that is an improvement over the last two.

I like every system

bangladeshbengali said:
I like every system

<3