By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazing PS VITA SLIM Bundle comming in EU!!

Would you get it?

yeahh! 58 50.88%

don´t care 53 46.49%

Total:111

Hope it get's a US release also.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Holy shit, this is awesome! If this doesn't work then I don't know what will

More localized Japanese Vita games!

Its still a worthless platform.

Proprietary et al will forever keep this dead to me no matter what they do with it unless they give it to me for free.

Vena said:

Proprietary et al will forever keep this dead to me no matter what they do with it unless they give it to me for free.

Then Handheld is not for you bro, I have played on smartphone and tablet and got quickly boring , so I went back to handeld

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:
Vena said:

Then Handheld is not for you bro, I have played on smartphone and tablet and got quickly boring , so I went back to handeld

What are you talking about? The DS(kart)/PSP(hacked) and 3DS(vanilla) exist and are not proprietary limited.

The Vita is just not a good system, especially not in comparison to what else is available.

Around the Network
Vena said:
nanzano said:
Vena said:

What are you talking about? The DS(kart)/PSP(hacked) and 3DS(vanilla) exist and are not proprietary limited.

The Vita is just not a good system, especially not in comparison to what else is available.

Sorry I should have said "the vita is not for you bro " because statistics proved that vita is extremely loved by must of those who you use  it so....

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

Sorry I should have said "the vita is not for you bro " because statistics proved that vita is extremely loved by must of those who you use  it so....

No doubt, but besides the point. The system just doesn't carry a good value when compared against available offers and, arguably, lacks in other critical areas as well. This is why its been dead for so long and is, at this point, turning into a PS4-WiiU pad.

My problems with the Vita has never been the price of acquiring the device itself (the constant sales, refurbs, and discounts have made it cheap to acquire for over a year), its with the overly and painfully priced memory cards. After that its just not designed very well in my opinion. Its inferior to the PSP (to me), which I own and still use, and inferior to the contemporary 3DS.

I owned a Vita at one point, mind you.

Vena said:
nanzano said:
Vena said:

The Vita has a fantastic value combined with PS+ and PSN sales.

But we get it, a system only has good value for you, if you can copy games for free. I think Sony can easily take a pass on "customers" like you who won't pay for software.

So an 8GB card and some meh games, pass.

Conina said:
Vena said:
nanzano said:
Vena said:

The Vita has a fantastic value combined with PS+ and PSN sales.

But we get it, a system only has good value for you, if you can copy games for free. I think Sony can easily take a pass on "customers" like you who won't pay for software.

How did you stretch reality into imagination so thoroughly?

The majority of games I have on ds kart/psp roms are games I own but have consolidated. Why wouldn't I? More, the 3DS is, as I said, vanilla and therein every game I have, of which there are a good number, I have bought.

Not to mention that PS+ is not some free thing that suddenly justifies buying the lesser of available products... which also come with sales and membership percs.