By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazing PS VITA SLIM Bundle comming in EU!!

Would you get it?

yeahh! 58 50.88%

don´t care 53 46.49%

Total:111
Ronster316 said:
8GB card? really? My 16GB is maxed out all the time, and its not like i own a tonne of Vita games.

Those who are thinking of purchasing this...... add another 30 euros to that price for a 16GB or 70 euros if you want a 32GB, because you'll be wanting (or should i say needing) another memory card real soon.

Sony have got to sort out this memory card BS sooner rather than later.

PS Plus filled my 32GB card. If you get a Vita and PS Plus (something I higly recommend) and plans to get ALL free games, It's better to get a 64GB card or get a 32GB and them buy a second one latter and keep both. I commited the mistake of getting my Vita with a 4GB card and buying an 8GB one. I'm planning now to use my 32GB and my 8GB card at the same time until both are full and I grab a 32 or 64 one.

Keep in mind that my only two digital games are PS All-stars and Muramasa. The rest is PS Plus. AAA games usually range between 1.5 to 3GB, while the indies are pretty small. I don't think Vita or its games are expensive, but the cards surelly are.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
looks liek they found a way to get rid of all those extra copies of batman and injustice.

You mean all those billions of unpurchased digital files that are clogging up PSN? :p

You don't actually get the games physically, just a download card unlocking them all for download on PSN.

Well, that would actually fill the 8GB card.

Probably twice over tbh.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Nothing stops the 3ds though.

but we should see a slight increases in vita sales for the very least!!!

I can't quote on works crappy computer.

@ Conina, you got a bargain there, but even that is 50 euros (throw in p&p and its gonna be approx 54 euro)

@ torok, i downloaded that bargain bin international snooker game, and even that was 1.2GB, sorry to hear about you buying a 8GB, especially knowing how quickly that thing will fill up.

Around the Network

@ mikerox

The mega packs were cheaper, had more games and more importantly.......... a 16GB card.

So i agree, they were ALL better than this deal.

Mystro-Sama said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Holy shit, this is awesome! If this doesn't work then I don't know what will.

I hope this will revive the All Star community.

Although it's excellent value, if you like all the games included, what PSV still needs, and this offer solves only for gamers really wanting ALL those games, is a much lower entry price, with less games (even just one would do), but anyway a 8 or 16GB memory card included. Such a bundle at 150€ max could compete a lot more effectively with the best 3DS offers.
This said, this bundle surely won't hurt and it will help sales, but I don't expect miracles from it. Surely it's not what I'm waiting for (but I'm not a portable fan anyway, PSV is the best portable I ever tried for my tastes, but I won't buy it even at its current best price).

Both the Vita and the 3ds xl are $200. They'd most likely lose if they lower it any further.

3DS has models far cheaper than the XL, this surely helps it, obviously together with its game library and its exclusives. PSV production cost was ~$160 in January 2012, and back then it used a more expensive tech for the screen, by now, using many then mid-high, now mid-low-range phone components, with prices that drop even faster than PC ones, it could almost surely be sold at 150 euros with a medium-small sized mem card and one first party game without losing money, 2DS can be sold at even less, it has lower spec components, but it has two screens.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:

3DS has models far cheaper than the XL, this surely helps it, obviously together with its game library and its exclusives. PSV production cost was ~$160 in January 2012, and back then it used a more expensive tech for the screen, by now, using many then mid-high, now mid-low-range phone components, with prices that drop even faster than PC ones, it could almost surely be sold at 150 euros with a medium-small sized mem card and one first party game without losing money, 2DS can be sold at even less, it has lower spec components, but it has two screens.

2DS only has one screen. It's just the plastic case which divides it into two.

That said the 3DS XL is hideously overpriced for what you get. In the UK at least, a Vita with a few games and memory card generally runs to the same as a standard 3DS system (about £140-150). Then the XL costs significantly more depending on the edition (£180-200).

2DS is the cheapest of all though, that's frequently £90 with a game like Pokemon making the actual console cost about £60 which is a fantastic price for parents to get their kids one.

Sony have kind of attempted to gear up more for the younger audience, but the cost of entry is just that bit too high for that market even if you are getting far better value through the bundling. I'm hoping E3 will bring a price drop, they really need to try crack £120 in high street shops to be able to stand a chance of competing for the family market.

The two Invizimals games, Little Big Planet, Tearaway, PS Vita Pets, Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, LEGO games etc give it enough games for that audience. It's just still got an "adult" entry price.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Ronster316 said:
@ mikerox

The mega packs were cheaper, had more games and more importantly.......... a 16GB card.

So i agree, they were ALL better than this deal.

I never played the 10 games who came with my mega pack, so just the game would have made me get this Pack even without memory card, I got my 32GB memory for 45€ on play asia.

And we should compare this pack with the boderland2 pack because there are the only one including the vita slim, there are poeple who realy find the slim better than the Oled due to the dimension the batterie and the extra 1GB internal memory.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Too bad it doenst release outside europe, i see so much people spiting on this awesome bundle

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m