By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazing PS VITA SLIM Bundle comming in EU!!

Would you get it?

yeahh! 58 50.88%

don´t care 53 46.49%

Total:111
nanzano said:

And we should compare this pack with the boderland2 pack because there are the only one including the vita slim, there are poeple who realy find the slim better than the Oled due to the dimension the batterie and the extra 1GB internal memory.

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/psvita/PSPHWV128-ps-vita-wifi-slim-console-16gb-memory-card-10-game-download

£165 with slim Vita ;)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

@ Nanzano

was that 45 euro including delivery?

either way, with only a few exceptions, theres no denying that 32GB memory card prices on average are astronomical.

i would definitely buy it!

hope it comes to Australia

Devil_Survivor said:
Is there anyway to get this if yo don't live in the E.U. I wonder?

ebay

Around the Network
RenCutypoison said:
Devil_Survivor said:

ebay

and pay double the price lol? No thanks.

Devil_Survivor said:
RenCutypoison said:
Devil_Survivor said:

ebay

and pay double the price lol? No thanks.

If you try First day yes, try 2 weeks later and you'll have it half price x)

Add all Vita library to that and I will buy it ;D

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

MikeRox said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

3DS has models far cheaper than the XL, this surely helps it, obviously together with its game library and its exclusives. PSV production cost was ~$160 in January 2012, and back then it used a more expensive tech for the screen, by now, using many then mid-high, now mid-low-range phone components, with prices that drop even faster than PC ones, it could almost surely be sold at 150 euros with a medium-small sized mem card and one first party game without losing money, 2DS can be sold at even less, it has lower spec components, but it has two screens.

2DS only has one screen. It's just the plastic case which divides it into two.

That said the 3DS XL is hideously overpriced for what you get. In the UK at least, a Vita with a few games and memory card generally runs to the same as a standard 3DS system (about £140-150). Then the XL costs significantly more depending on the edition (£180-200).

2DS is the cheapest of all though, that's frequently £90 with a game like Pokemon making the actual console cost about £60 which is a fantastic price for parents to get their kids one.

Sony have kind of attempted to gear up more for the younger audience, but the cost of entry is just that bit too high for that market even if you are getting far better value through the bundling. I'm hoping E3 will bring a price drop, they really need to try crack £120 in high street shops to be able to stand a chance of competing for the family market.

The two Invizimals games, Little Big Planet, Tearaway, PS Vita Pets, Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, LEGO games etc give it enough games for that audience. It's just still got an "adult" entry price.

Thx for the info about 2DS, I thought they cut its costs just giving up 3D, hingend case and (yuck, this one really sux) stereo speakers.
About the rest, I guess we quite agree, particularly now, with PSP being discontinued, Sony should cut PSV entry price. One last thing about prices: here in Italy we don't get PSV offers competitive with plain 3DS ones (not at major electronics and appliance stores, maybe some GameStop offers are actually competitive, but they muddy too much the waters in their offers, it becomes difficult to tell it for sure), I suspect Sony is overconfident in the markest where it's traditionally dominating.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Ronster316 said:
@ Nanzano

was that 45 euro including delivery?

either way, with only a few exceptions, theres no denying that 32GB memory card prices on average are astronomical.

It was free shipping but you had to wait at least 2 weeks

http://www.play-asia.com/psvita-playstation-vita-memory-card-32gb-paOS-13-49-de-70-4fak.html

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart