By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendomination will start in...

Nintendo Domination won't end, it will continue just as it has for the DS.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
You are all too late, It began at E3 in 2006... don't you all remember the huge lines that formed for the Wii (and Sonys price announcement)

Wow, totally right. I can't believe I didn't put that into my calculation

*TWRoO earns golden hat tip* *tips golden hat to TWRoO*

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

so it didn't started when first game boy launch(for handhelds) and when nes came out(for consoles)? if we are talking only about current gens:
wii - november 19, 2006
ds - november 21, 2004

November 2006 isn't one here! WTF?

Saturday (6th day), June (6th month) 6 2008.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network

super domination will start in march 2008

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Ya, when Brawl/ Wii Fit are launched here than Nintendo will dominate even more.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I don't know... when was the first Donkey Kong game released? It was a pretty long time ago.

@cluelessguyever

no one wants to know your opinion! you're only gonna say ps3 anyway you sad fanboy!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Nintendo domination started when Wii came out. It won't end. It may decrease a bit but won't end.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius