By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Luigi is a cold blooded mofo

should mario do something about it

yes 104 48.60%

no 109 50.93%

Total:213

I'm going to see that in my sleep. Horrific.

Around the Network

It ain't easy being green

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

loooool

I like to think of the first one out of context, like toadette is just merging on the highway and is giving the customary 'thanks for letting me in wave', then boom! And the last thought she has before waking up in traction is, "But, why?"

No, Mario is. Haven't you guys seen Game Theory? He's a communist too.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
hahahaha, I didn't knew this bad side of luigi

Really? Do you not play many of his game? Luigi's Mansion, Super Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, and even Smash Bros all pretty much say:

"Luigi gets far too much shit, is haunted by demonic spirits, is known to be unknowably either the True-Christ or the Anti-Christ, and is so far beyond damaged that when he briefly allows himself to 'let-go' he exudes an aura which becomes an area-of-effective negative reality." - Comedy, as far as Luigi's story goes, is the fact his dog was a freaking ghost for atleast decades before he brought it home for company and that when he wins a tennis tournament Mario grinds his shoe down on Luigi's to assert his unchallengably retained dominace over his little brother. Try putting that into real-life.

He's pretty much the epitome of 'Nintendo's hidden depths". - Him and background information you can gleam from Pikmin. Oh, and Kirby is also an Eldritch Abomination.

The Sopranos

#GetRekt

The game looks damn good, now that I see it in slo mo.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Go-kart racing is SERIOUS BUSINESS after all. Luigi's got the eyes of a winner.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I can't stop laughing at the poor Toadette gif. XD