By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Both Sunset Overdrive and Driveclub are going to flop

That's a good prediction. I like it a lot.

Around the Network
GhetooBillGates said:

Ratchet and Clank a Crack in time was decent but not as special as the PS2 Ratchets, Into the Nexxus, All 4 one the rest were pure repititive garnage. The series is dead nothing Insomniac can do about it they kept milking that lombax until his breasts bursted in to pieces.

Yeah the last few were bargain bin games, But I feel that a Crack in Time was a solid 9/10. I respect your view though.

Can't we all just get along.If not for yourself, do it for the future.

these 5 are the only ones we can say r comp. oh and u forgot Fifa, and to some extent PES

Madden 15
Alien Isolation
Far Cry 4
Batman Arkham Knight
Assassin's Creed Unity

Driveclub would need to be something amazing since they are letting PS+ users play it for free.

Unless there is some huge marketing push for Sunset Overdrive, it will flop as well.

Where's the "real" competition? I only see Madden and Batman as real threats. There's Far Cry, and while those games have done pretty good in the past, the franchise isn't "huge". Neither is Dragon Age. AC has lost it's edge, as Black Flag has shown. Destiny is gonna be hyped to hell and back, so I could see that being a problem, but I don't know about Evolve, on the other hand. Then Aliens, Skylanders, and Shadows of Mordor??

Factor all that in, versus two exclusive games that are gonna be hyped by virtue of being amongst the few exclusives in that quarter, made by developers with proven track records, and I think they'll be just fine. I'd only blame potentially low sales of SO on XBone not picking up the pace in sales after the price cut

Around the Network

I disagree, I think Driveclub will be played by at least 4 million PS4 owners.

The PS5 Exists. 

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Shots Fired! Head for the hills!

Wild Nintendo fans get outta there as quick as you can

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Oh gosh I hope not, Sunset Overdrive looks so nice. :(

I'd agree with op. Reason being generally the stuff I love does struggle for sales and both games look freaking awesome to me. Sunset overdrive may actually be the game to break me and make me buy an X1.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

No at least for DC. PS fan base are season driving game supporters, this early in a gen is perfect time for a new ip like DC. Insomniacs game flopping these days should be no surprise to anyone.