By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Franchises Have You Played All Installments of? (Minimum of 3 Games per Answer)

Final Fantasy (main entries)
Uncharted
2D Mario games
MGS
Resistance
Atelier

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Faxanadu said:
Faxanadu said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
MK
Zelda
Kirby
Pokemon
Metroid
Starcraft
C&C
FF
MGS
etc

I gotta call bs on this, there are literally over 50 FF games, you've played them all?

K fine, I may have skipped some like the mobile versions and some that are exclusive to Japan and etc but I did try majority of them... However that doesn't mean I finished them lolll (since the OP didn't say u had to finish the games)

I would also be very surprised about Zelda. Ever played a CD-i?

Oh come on, those don't count :/

Why would they not count?

"Certain Spinoffs dont necessarily count if it plays nothing like the normal franchise would"

So Zelda II doesnt count?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Pokemon and Smash.

Sanic ze Hedgehog.

Faxanadu said:

So Zelda II doesnt count?

Zelda 2 is part of the main series even though it plays different.  He means games that are a different series altogether or a spinoff of a game in the main seires.  For example.  I've played every Final Fantasy, main series or spinoff, except for the DS and Wii Crystal Chronicles games, Final Fantasy 12 Revenant Wings, Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo Dungeon and the DS game(although I've played the PS Chocobo games,) the mobile games, and The 4 Warriors of Light. 

Around the Network

Mass effect
The sims

The only two I could think.

Very few to be honest, I always tend to skip one out.

- Metal Gear Solid
- Uncharted

Pikmin
Zelda (except CD-i games)
Paper Mario
3D Mario games
Star Fox
Age of Empires
Gears of War
Halo
Assassin's Creed
Rayman
Splinter Cell

Yeah, I'm so NintyUbiMicroguy!

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

HALO

Yeah I think that's it

The Legend of Zelda
3D Mario Platformer
2D Mario Platformer
Mario Kart
Crash Bandicoot Platformer
Star Wars: Dark Force/ Jedi Knight series
Unreal Tournament
Age of Empires
Warcraft RTS-series
Rollercoaster Tycoon

Maybe something else, but I can't think of anything else now of which I have played everything.

And then there's a whole bunch where I haven't played a single game from but otherwise all the others, like Uncharted (Golden Abyss), Bioshock (Infinite), Diablo (3), SimCity (2013), The Sims (3), Anno (2070) and more. There's also a bunch of franchises where I played a lot of, but are just so big so I haven't played more than one. And finally there's franchises which only have two games, those I'm not allowed to include says tbone .

EDIT: I also played every Pilotwings game, but the only time I played Pilotwings Resort was at a demo-stand. Doesn't count does it ?