By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Franchises Have You Played All Installments of? (Minimum of 3 Games per Answer)

Pokemon (Main Games), Kirby, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Halo, LBP

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
JEMC said:

The best thing about Saints Row is that they are crazy fun, if you "get" them (ie. tou don't take them seriously).

I'll get the 4th onw soon.

That is true and in the 4th one even the gameplay is crazy fun since you get superpowers will probably beat it soon since I'm 52% complete.  Might get the DLC for the 3rd one also I heard its not that good but I liked the main game plus its some more easy achievements.

If you can find them for cheap, get the DLCs, the story ones are good enough.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

inFamous
Uncharted
Sly Cooper
Assassin's Creed
Bioshock
God of War
Ratchet & Clank

There will be some more but that is how many come to mind

JEMC said:
Chris Hu said:
JEMC said:

The best thing about Saints Row is that they are crazy fun, if you "get" them (ie. tou don't take them seriously).

I'll get the 4th onw soon.

That is true and in the 4th one even the gameplay is crazy fun since you get superpowers will probably beat it soon since I'm 52% complete.  Might get the DLC for the 3rd one also I heard its not that good but I liked the main game plus its some more easy achievements.

If you can find them for cheap, get the DLCs, the story ones are good enough.

Yeah will probably wait until the DLCs go on sale they had a lot of good digital sales on the 360 lately but unfortuantely not a lot of DLC's where included in those sales. 

İ have all Mortal kombat games(include spin offs)(not include same version of games for other platforms)
so its like 1-2-3-(4-Trilogy-Subzero in one Pack) =PS1 / DA,DE,SM,Armageddon on PS2/MKVSDC ,9 and HD kollektion on PS3. And have a gameboy version of advance(i dont have gameboy anyway just bought for $0.5

Secondly i have all cod games(expect for ghost (will buy when get ps4)

i have all MGS canons

Around the Network

Uncharted (1, 2, 3, Golden Abyss)
Infamous (1, 2, Festival of Blood, Second Son)
God of War (1, 2, 3, Ascension, Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta)
LittleBigPlanet (1, 2, PSP, Vita, LBP Karting)
Dead Space (1, 2, 3)
Motorstorm (1, Pacific Rift, Apocalypse, Artic Edge, RC)
Batman Arkham (Asylum, City, Origins, Blackgate doesn't count)
Sly (1, 2, 3, Thieves in Time)
Bioshock (1, 2, Infinite)

I hope you people don't forget the handheld versions of your games if you say Mario Kart, Assassin's Creed, GTA, Zelda and so on

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey