By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Franchises Have You Played All Installments of? (Minimum of 3 Games per Answer)

Smash Bros.
Assassin's Creed
Uncharted
2D Mario
Mass Effect
Batman Arkham series
:D

Nintendo Network: xavi707

PSN: xavi0707

Around the Network

Would love to see a HD collection or better yet a new game.  Might try out the Tactics game on a emulator once but have no intrest in the Blade Warrior game.  The only fighting game with wepons that I really like is Soul Calibur.

Mario, Mass Effect, Halo, Gears of War, Metal Gear, Metroid, Zelda, Mario Kart, Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo, etc.

Mario Kart. (8/8)
Smash Bros (3/3)
And Age of Empires, including Mythology. (4/4)

My closest others are:
3D Mario (4/5, 3D World coming soon)
Zelda (13/15, The missing Oracle games will be remedied this summer!) (...I'm not counting FSA right now...)
Advance Wars (3/4)

Metroid (I love Other M too)
Resident Evil
Smash Bros
Star Fox
Dead Space
Metal Gear Solid
Mass Effect
Half Life
Portal
Xenosaga
Splinter Cell
F-Zero
The Legend of Zelda
Killzone

That's all i remember......maybe a couple more but dont remember it right now. ^.^

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

Around the Network

Good question. Resistance =D

Also, Uncharted, even the Vita one, which is very good actually =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

daredevil.shark said:
God of war, infamous, COD: Modern warfare etc.

Oh yeah, I own all Infamous also, just finished SECOND SON, what a great game!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

2D Mario
Zelda
Mario Kart
Gears of War
Forza
codemasters F1 games
Bioshock
Tony Hawk
Smash Bros.
Animal Crossing
Battlefield

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Hmm..

Uncharted
Tomb Raider (I think. There are a lot of them)
Mass Effect

:)

I see a lot of people saying Zelda but i find that hard to believe, since this includes every game from the NES to Wii, and from gameboy to DS.

And if you really want to be picky, you have to count the awfull CD-I games aswell.